Embach

"Norman Fucking Rockwell" & "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" Album Recording/Writing Timeline + Creative Process Discussion

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Not really, I just think that somebody hacked a BB producer and found an updated mix of “I Can Fly” and automatically assumed it was meant for the project :facepalm:

i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Not really, I just think that somebody hacked a BB producer and found an updated mix of “I Can Fly” and automatically assumed it was meant for the project :facepalm:

I’ve never understood that rumor anyway, it makes no sense why she would rerelease a already released song nearly 8 years later. If she wanted to add soundtrack songs onto albums she would have done it with Young And Beautiful first lol

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Hmm, not sure. According to Lanapedia about I Cant Fly, it's said that the song wasn't updated at all and was going to be released as the same version we already have from Big Eyes.

And from what people have explained, I've never heard from Boz himself, but as I understand it, Boz has some sort of inside connection with the label or something - that's how he sees tracklists and hears albums ahead of time. Unless that was all rumors and not true at all. Idk.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I hope it’s not a Dutch toilet those things are fucked up 

dutchturlit.webp

why is the hole in that spot? :deadbanana: so your piss and shit can just slide down the bowl and fall into the hole? :deadbanana:

34 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Born To Die has 15 and UV has 14, I always count deluxe editions 

deluxe tracks don't count. even lana said her albums end with the last standard track

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

deluxe tracks don't count. even lana said her albums end with the last standard track

this 1000000%

20 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

I mean I agree but not including them excludes them from the entire project, if she didn’t want them including with the album, she wouldn’t have released them

Also when she says they end with the standard version, I’m pretty sure she just means her idea and goal of what she wanted the album to be, not that she doesn’t count deluxe tracks as a part of the album 

15 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean I agree but not including excludes them from the entire project, if she didn’t want them including with the album, she wouldn’t have released them 

Also when she says they end with the standard version, I’m pretty sure she just means her idea and goal of what she wanted the album to be, not that she doesn’t count deluxe tracks as a part of the album 

the idea/goal is what the album is. and we know her label wanted her to release deluxe versions of her albums to increase sales but she didn't like the idea of deluxe abums bc it messed with the albums concept. and she chose the songs bc she likes them, not bc she saw them as apart of the album. like deluxe tracks are still part of the eras even if thwy're not properly part of the albums. you can argue all day that she secretly sees them as apart of the albums but she said they're not so there's nothing more to it.

13 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

the idea/goal is what the album is. and we know her label wanted her to release deluxe versions of her albums to increase sales but she didn't like the idea of deluxe abums bc it messed with the albums concept. and she chose the songs bc she likes them, not bc she saw them as apart of the album. like deluxe tracks are still part of the eras even if thwy're not properly part of the albums. you can argue all day that she secretly sees them as apart of the albums but she said they're not so there's nothing more to it.

I’m not saying she secretly sees them as apart of the album, they are factually apart of the album, like even if they aren’t her choice they still get released, they are still apart of the album, even if you do consider the deluxe album a different album than the standard version 

But just to be clear, I definitely see and understand your pov

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m not saying she secretly sees them as apart of the album, they are factually apart of the album, like even if they aren’t her choice they still get released, they are still apart of the album, even if you do consider the deluxe album a different album than the standard version 

But just to be clear, I definitely see and understand your pov

that would be like saying when artists release 25th anniversary super deluxe albums with an entire concert attached that its now part of the album. anything past the standard album closer is just bonus and not apart of the album. thats why thwyre called "bonus tracks".