Make me your Dream Life

How Does Lana Leaving Instagram/ Socials Affect Using Lanaboards For You?

I personally think it's fine and actually understand and am for her leaving social media. I think the environment's accelerated and changed a lot in ways. Maybe her mgmt can do the promoting etc. 

I do miss her page though, but I understand how she likes to be the narrator of her story and get how she deactivated. 

I figured that since the site's dedicated to her artistry, but seeing as how it's been done this second time. I'm guessing others don't really care/mind, I wondered if anyone did and reasons if so. 

UV/Honeymoon

3 hours ago, Louise said:

Since Lana or Lana's camp submit content to fan sites, it doesn't seem like a vaccuum to me! @Elle , Lana sends you the odd exclusive, right? It is obvious because Brazil twitter fan sites post exclusives not available other places.

not this tweet calling jen a fan😭 jenny jumped into that pool for nothing 

sUcVobB.png

it doesn't affect me in the slightest tbh and I'm glad she's doing whatever she wants. leaving social media is amazing

sure I was bummed at first but I know she's just doing what's best to herself and that's all that matters

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

It is kinda sad that she left social media but it doesn't really affect me and my life. Like it's just Instagram, like her career doesn't depend on that. This is her life and these are her choices. Although some of the fans on social media really need to touch grass if they think that deactivating social media account = retiring and leaving music. 

url%5D

It’s fine I just wish she didn’t delete the accounts so that we could look back on them :( I really loved scrolling back to lust for life era on the lanadelrey account and it’s just not the same looking at the repost accounts😭💔

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・