Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

Just now, Nahime said:

It’s a partnership between fnac and songkick :).

you can contact them but it seems legit.

edit : I just checked and it is legit. 

thank you I really hope so!! It was expensive. Is there an email that I can contact, do you know? 

Well this was obviously going to be a bloodbath. I hope it really ends up being a "special date" because I don't understand why they didn't book a much bigger venue :toofunny:

13 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Well this was obviously going to be a bloodbath. I hope it really ends up being a "special date" because I don't understand why they didn't book a much bigger venue :toofunny:

Yeah, that was obviously gonna be difficult to get ticket, the demand is immense.

Honestly, I think the Olympia is a much better experience than any bigger venue for those who could manage to get ticket and it's probably also better for Lana herself and the quality of her performance. I think Lana and her music are cut for small audiences. She works much better in intimate environment and she probably has less stage fright. Plus the venue is the most iconic one in France, it has history. It's a dream for any artist who knows about the place to play there. 

I just hope it will be recorded and released. It would be a missed opportunity not to do so. Both recorded performance from this tour had big issues (mic issues, cut short performances, Lana seeming unconfortable...) and I think those are less likely to happen is smaller venues where's she's the only performer.

5 minutes ago, saith said:

Yeah, that was obviously gonna be difficult to get ticket, the demand is immense.

Honestly, I think the Olympia is a much better experience than any bigger venue for those who could manage to get ticket and it's probably also better for Lana herself and the quality of her performance. I think Lana and her music are cut for small audiences. She works much better in intimate environment and she probably has less stage fright. Plus the venue is the most iconic one in France, it has history. It's a dream for any artist who knows about the place to play there. 

I just hope it will be recorded and released. It would be a missed opportunity not to do so.

That's what I'm thinking. There has to be a reason why L'Olympia. Maybe she just likes how historic it is.

11 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

That's what I'm thinking. There has to be a reason why L'Olympia. Maybe she just likes how historic it is.

may just have been the only decent venue available since she obvs booked these dates pretty last minute

aOaIzH2.gif

38 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

It's probably special because only 2500 people are allowed. 

25 minutes ago, saith said:

Exactly what I think. That's also why I am not sad not to be able to attend any of the recent shows. Even 2500 is still quite a few people though, even though nothing compared to her other gigs. 

It was expensive watch it