lanaismamom

Lana Del Rey Tracker

We have a great amount of Lana's known unreleased music but I could never found a proper tracker that would classify it cohesively, and so I decided to create my own tracker, the most accurate and full tracker of every known information about each song and each demo. Here you can see if a song has alternate title, under what pseudonym a song was made, who produced it, status, leak date and how in what way we got a song, its duration and kbps and any available notes. Future plans regarding this tracker - I may add "homemade videos" versions and probably links, if this tracker will be any popular. I would be glad if this tracker will help you anyhow:) In a little time I will post a full list of Lana's covers, since we don't have any good thread that would gather all her covers in one place.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gk60vxSBxg__y8STh8cxPl3ijUUJg22u/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110075473368512663473&rtpof=true&sd=true. It's more comfortable to view it on PC and sorry if any grammar mistakes were made! Little by little I will fix them all; thanks to @Surf Noirfor help in 2004-2008 section:party: 

If you have any information to add regarding any of songs or demos, I would be glad if you'll let me know!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i can confirm an alt mix for dont call me skip, miley just says "we're all buying new cars after this one" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

and there's just a tiny extended outro, that's it

i'll try to go through the rest of the tracker when i have some time

1 minute ago, 111 said:

i can confirm an alt mix for dont call me skip, miley just says "we're all buying new cars after this one" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

do something interesting. its friday. not flopday.

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

flop

16 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

We have a great amount of Lana's known unreleased music but I could never found a proper tracker that would classify it cohesively, and so I decided to create my own tracker, the most accurate and full tracker of every known information about each song and each demo. Here you can see if a song has alternate title, under what pseudonym a song was made, who produced it, status, leak date and how in what way we got a song, its duration and kbps and any available notes. Future plans regarding this tracker - I may add "homemade videos" versions and probably links, if this tracker will be any popular. I will be glad if this tracker will help you anyhow:) In a little time I will post a full list of Lana's covers, since we don't have any good thread that would gather all her covers in one place.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gk60vxSBxg__y8STh8cxPl3ijUUJg22u/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110075473368512663473&rtpof=true&sd=true. It's more comfortable to view it on PC and sorry if any grammar mistakes were made! Little by little I will fix them all; thanks to @Surf Noirfor help in 2004-2008 section:party: 

If you have any information to add regarding any of songs or demos, I will be glad if you'll let me know!

Never heard of prom song being included on ultra… a rework like driving in cars?

Also, on the unknown songs segment- unknown lyric 2 - drive me in your white car- I remembered visiting lana wiki for crazy for you when it was still unleaked in 2021 till mid 2022

It had 4 stanzas of lyrics but the first two i recall being

drive me in your white car

like it’s an endless summer; babe

and unknown lyric 3 seems like millionaire that shared snippet of a 2010 song. Lana sang “flowers in my hair - tell me” as you said on the tracker

I’ve also said this on the recording timeline but might be lost to time

i was tracing back accounts on Twitter that mentioned Lana/rt-ed lana (in the old style of Twitter rt:@lanadelrey) and i managed to found earlist mentions of born to die era songs in the shape of lyrics snippet. I’ve also found some on Lana’s older fb posts

1. Earliest existence of Summertime Sadness was August 5, 2011 (twitter)

- also i might be delusional but we all know tv in black&w was the first Lana x Rick song that was done back on summer of 2011 and on another post Rick said dark para and summertime was third fourth song they’ve done. What’s the second? 

2. Earliest existence of Without You was September 2, 2011 (fb)

3. Earliest existence of Radio was August 2/3/4, 2011 (fb) i forgot the exact date

51 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Never heard of prom song being included on ultra… a rework like driving in cars?

yes it was just a rumor most likely fake one, 

34 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Also, on the unknown songs segment- unknown lyric 2 - drive me in your white car- I remembered visiting lana wiki for crazy for you when it was still unleaked in 2021 till mid 2022

It had 4 stanzas of lyrics but the first two i recall being

drive me in your white car

like it’s an endless summer; babe

and unknown lyric 3 seems like millionaire that shared snippet of a 2010 song. Lana sang “flowers in my hair - tell me” as you said on the tracker

this drive me in ur white car lyrics are most likely made up too buy i just keep them to keep, and omg thanks for millionaire lyrics! i never noticed that

23 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

I’ve also said this on the recording timeline but might be lost to time

i was tracing back accounts on Twitter that mentioned Lana/rt-ed lana (in the old style of Twitter rt:@lanadelrey) and i managed to found earlist mentions of born to die era songs in the shape of lyrics snippet. I’ve also found some on Lana’s older fb posts

1. Earliest existence of Summertime Sadness was August 5, 2011 (twitter)

- also i might be delusional but we all know tv in black&w was the first Lana x Rick song that was done back on summer of 2011 and on another post Rick said dark para and summertime was third fourth song they’ve done. What’s the second? 

2. Earliest existence of Without You was September 2, 2011 (fb)

3. Earliest existence of Radio was August 2/3/4, 2011 (fb) i forgot the exact date

the second has to be lucky ones

35 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

so currently unsolved mysteries are 
1. Unknown lyrics Song 1: "Cause you are a rockstar that's what you are, you think that you'll love me maybe".
2. Unknown lyrics Song 2: "The city streets have gotten you down".
3. Snippet: "I Can See Stars...".
4. Snippet: "When You Call...". 
5. Does "Dope" exists

making out (autotune version) 11 june 2010

making out (non-autotune version) 11 december 2011

afraid 21 july 2010 

unknown lyrics song 1 is MILLIONAIRE

dope doesn't exist

:twirls:

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

afraid 21 july 2010 

dope doesn't exist

I need to know this 

Does a Dan auerbach version of I talk to Jesus exist?

20 minutes ago, 111 said:

afraid 21 july 2010 

dope doesn't exist

omg:oprah4::oprah:thank u so much finally this discourse Over making out came to an end

21 minutes ago, 111 said:

afraid 21 july 2010 

dope doesn't exist

Can you give us the title of another cover she did for the covers album...

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I saw this thread in my dreams and we found out 2 new Honeymoon outtakes called M&R and Food :creep:

If I recall there were even more outtakes lol

url%5D

When was Yosemite and TNBAR recorded I need to fucking know because these both songs are such a mystery for me. Some say that Yosemite is from 2016 but no one has confirmed that!?

@111 do you know something about these?

url%5D