Embach

Funny/Cringe/No Context Internet Content About Lana

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Wtf did youtubeย recommend to meย :xgiggle:

ย 

no bc this entire video ATE. How come whenever I see a roblox video itโ€™s always the funniest or most iconic shit ever?

the cinematography is next level oml the scenesย where she ran him over and then proceeded to burn his body over a campfire before burying him in a grave were truly an emotional journey I wasnโ€™t prepared to go on, Iโ€™m crying rnย :hair:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifย :beyonce:

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

no bc this entire video ATE. How come whenever I see a roblox video itโ€™s always the funniest or most iconic shit ever?

the cinematography is next level oml the scenesย where she ran him over and then proceeded to burn his body over a campfire before burying him in a grave were truly an emotional journey I wasnโ€™t prepared to go on, Iโ€™m crying rnย :hair:

Camp

url%5D

On 8/25/2023 at 5:33 AM, Embach said:

Lol.jpg

ย 

I wonder why Lana attracts the weirdest people lolย 

There are lots, and lots, of people who listen to Lana who actually think she's either an angel, a god, a devil, a witch or whatever.ย 

27 minutes ago, theblackestday111 said:

Screen-Shot-2023-09-03-at-8-50-12-AM.png

ย 

Screen-Shot-2023-09-03-at-8-56-02-AM.png

Baby I've become someone...not of this wooooooorlddddย :illumilana:

I've got nothing against religious people but some of them should touch grass asap

url%5D

Idk why but there are like bunch of videos recommended to me where Cristiano Ronaldo is wearing traditional Saudi clothes for a promo video and all of them have like Lana songs in the background either Summertime Sadness or Young & Beautifulย :xgiggle:

url%5D

On 9/3/2023 at 8:55 AM, Celestial Jukebox said:

Screen-Shot-2023-09-03-at-8-50-12-AM.png

ย 

Screen-Shot-2023-09-03-at-8-56-02-AM.png

Baby I've become someone...not of this wooooooorlddddย :illumilana:

honestly i'm no tired of illuminati satanic panickingย :oprah:ย they've been doing this for like 40 yearsย 

ย 157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

39 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

honestly i'm no tired of illuminati satanic panickingย :oprah:ย they've been doing this for like 40 yearsย 

ย 

oh my god that first comment :lmao:ย not the song being actually about a boyfriend leaving her :toofunny:

19 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

This comment under a fingertips reel on instaย :facepalm:ย (the โ€œincidentโ€ being the lyric line about the neighbors saving her at 15)

IMG-7915.jpg

ย 

i am really tired of seeing this conversation on social media of whether she is pregnant or not or why she hasn't got kids yet.. it's none of our business to speculateย ย 

like people were straight up saying on a youtube video that she is pregnant just because the angleย of a specific photo was a bit oddย :scoff:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†