Television Heaven

Calendar 2013 (1600x2450)

I love it! Great design! The one thing that bothers me is the name of the songs are different sizes haha. But I love the design, they turned out awesome. Gonna make one for my Lana show this summer too.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Six left!

4 x Small

1 x Medium

1 x Large

I love it! Great design! The one thing that bothers me is the name of the songs are different sizes haha. But I love the design, they turned out awesome. Gonna make one for my Lana show this summer too.

The actual design is like that because it says something like "BOTTLED AND DISTILLED IN" in the first font and then the actual address underneath in a different font. Quite true to the original design, I think.

The actual design is like that because it says something like "BOTTLED AND DISTILLED IN" in the first font and then the actual address underneath in a different font. Quite true to the original design, I think.

I didn't know that's what the actual design said but regardless I think it turned out amazing, I just noticed that one thing xD

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Ok. I have a proposition. I know there's a ton of Lana iPhone cases, and that's fine, but what about us Android people? I can't find a decent looking Lana case for my Samsung Galaxy Sso I figured I'd come here to this specific forum where I know everyone is talented :) 

I don't want to say this is a competition or anything, but if I like your case and it's within a reasonable price, I WILL buy it from you.

I'm sorry if this is already a thread, I just thought I'd bring it up and maybe help my fellow Galaxy users. Thanks  :kiss:

there are websites where you can design a case yourself for whatever phone you have

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't have an android but for my iPhone I made a custom skin on skinit.com and then got a clear case to go over my phone so now it's pretty & protected :)

That's such a good idea

TZk1z.png

I don't have an android but for my iPhone I made a custom skin on skinit.com and then got a clear case to go over my phone so now it's pretty & protected :)

Imagine the possibilities... so many pretty photos of Lana to use  :defeated:

1olt2g.jpg

Imagine the possibilities... so many pretty photos of Lana to use  :defeated:

I know! And they're not very expensive so I'm planning on making a couple more in the future if I get tired of the one I'm using now.

Yours is so flawless  :flutter: 

(I don't know if this is a thread for posting collages but yeah I made one if it doesn't belong here feel free to delete  :) )

tumblr_mlp342njdO1r5aqjjo1_400.png

god knows I tried

Yours is so flawless  :flutter: 

(I don't know if this is a thread for posting collages but yeah I made one if it doesn't belong here feel free to delete  :) )

tumblr_mlp342njdO1r5aqjjo1_400.png

Yours is great!

I would love to see other people's collages so feel free to be inspired by the ones posted here and show us yours! :D

tumblr_mlf0tjlIin1s53txco1_500.gif