Television Heaven

Calendar 2013 (1600x2450)

this is my skreened, I had more up at one time but they got taken down. I may put more up later

http://skreened.com/lanadelrey

You can also just make your own, if you find an image you like.. I'm not too sure about the quality of the shirts,though, you may wanna read reviews

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I've googled Lana t-shirts and these came up: http://society6.com/product/Lana-Del-Rey-kYR_T-shirt - Society6.com

These designs are quite cool www.redbubble.com/shop/del+lana+rey+t-shirts Redbubble.com (the Pepsi-Cola one is particularly cool)

Dunno if that helps...  :runs:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

why you don't make one? Has so many pretty cool art covers on this board for Lana's albuns and singles. Some of them would make amazing shirt prints. And you would have a unique Lana shirt/top. I think who ever designed would give you the art.

glgcDdT.gif

My friend's amazing at designing t-shirts, she designs all of mine for concerts that I go to. I just asked her if she would be able to or would want to make/sell any designs.

edit: my friend said she would but she would have to contact lana's managers and stuff and if she doesnt there could be legal consequences so im sorry :s

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I love the way Marina's boobs are totally oversized... just like they are in real life.  :troll: Looks great, by the way! 

It can't be avoided when she's next to Lana and Flo tbh :eek:

2dt29zc.jpg