Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 7/27/2023 at 8:23 PM, Enco said:

Shes literally in Alabama with country looking people in a recording cabin displaying piano and acoustic guitars…we are not getting that glamorous experimental surf rock album :toofloppy:

It’s like the exact opposite of everything we want lol

On 7/27/2023 at 8:23 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

She does an unreleased album but it’s all the worst unreleased songs 😬

When she makes a countryish version of driving in cars with boys, a piano ballad version of meet me in the pale moonlight and a duo with Nikki lane for serial killer then what :awkney:

6 minutes ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Zodiac track 2 iktr

22lana-review1-articleLarge.jpg?quality=

I actually was getting track 8 or 9 vibes from it but track 2....Let's gooo, Zodiac Track 2 just sounds right,  manifesting with you :illumilana:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 7/28/2023 at 1:23 AM, Enco said:

Shes literally in Alabama with country looking people in a recording cabin displaying piano and acoustic guitars…we are not getting that glamorous experimental surf rock album :toofloppy:

Goodbye glamourous surf rock experimental  album, goodbye beautiful delusion:trisha:

Though there was also Keyboard  & Organ involved, so I know we will eat with that music,  ready for whatever she is cooking up:oprah3:

Katlyn Barnes, who was there too, her latest two songs kinda gave me R&B vibes though :hdu:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I want her to meet some new producer out of the edge and brings us something completely fresh, unexpected and cohesive as she did with UV and HM

edit: since someone mentioned she’s worked with organ, the new fresh style could be something the doors-inspired… with organs, velvety voice, guitars, very melodic… gosh it would be a complete dream but I don’t think it’s ever turn to anything but that :( 

56 minutes ago, bia said:

I want her to meet some new producer out of the edge and brings us something completely fresh, unexpected and cohesive as she did with UV and HM

edit: since someone mentioned she’s worked with organ, the new fresh style could be something the doors-inspired… with organs, velvety voice, guitars, very melodic… gosh it would be a complete dream but I don’t think it’s ever turn to anything but that :( 

Organs, guitar, velvety voice… Pink Champagne (2023 Rework) is coming!

whatarecoloris.jpg

Streets are saying she uses actual sounds of a waffle maker & a coffe machine as background music for a new song called  I Talk To Customers - Bittersweet Florence  Alabama Wafflehouse Anthem (Lost My Vape During My Shift And Had To Steal One From A Customer) :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

LDR10 should be fingertips in different languages.

1. Fingertips

2. Fingertips - Japanese Version

3. Fingertips - Spanish Version

4. Fingertips - French Version

5. Fingertips - British Version

6. Fingertips - Interlude

7. Fingertips - German Version

8. Fingertips - Portuguese Version

9. Fingertips - Honeymoon Version

10. Fingertips - Ultraviolence Version

11. Fingertips - Punjabi Version

12. Fingertips - Lust For Life Version