Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

I purchased 2 tickets, section 7 row A on StubHub bc I knew they would sell out before I could get through. Oh well. It’s worth it. I paid $1,500… when it probably would have cost me about $600 going through the actual site.

:agree:yeah i said it:agree:

Just got thru, all that was left was Level 2 upper lawn... I will just wait and pray for a Dallas show... :(

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

55 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

non platinum tickets pretty much gone but was able to add section 7 tickets to my cart before closing my browser bc i couldnt justify the cost of flights :wowcry:

i so would have bought off you... cryingggg

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

i feel very very secure in the fact that she will travel all over again late this year or next year!

agreed!! hopefully my credit card is paid off by then bc whewww lmaoooo lawn seats still arent that bad of a view. have you got through yet?? im still in line just to see what all is left and to purchase some of the perks. 

3 minutes ago, kaylin isaacs said:

agreed!! hopefully my credit card is paid off by then bc whewww lmaoooo lawn seats still arent that bad of a view. have you got through yet?? im still in line just to see what all is left and to purchase some of the perks. 

I had a friend call me up who got it before me and I was lucky enough to get a ticket because of her. Not sure if we can get it transferred or we may have to get it at will call day of! I am happy you got tickets boo!!! :wub:

Rumor is that the pit tickets all got sold immediately and they are going on stub hub for over a thousand.... insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

6 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

I had a friend call me up who got it before me and I was lucky enough to get a ticket because of her. Not sure if we can get it transferred or we may have to get it at will call day of! I am happy you got tickets boo!!! :wub:

Rumor is that the pit tickets all got sold immediately and they are going on stub hub for over a thousand.... insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are yall sitting at!!?? im so happy for you!! i cant wait to go, just sad that i spent so much.. im glad i got to stub hub early to catch them before they hit 1k each.

1 hour ago, Kaylin Del Rey said:

where are yall sitting at!!?? im so happy for you!! i cant wait to go, just sad that i spent so much.. im glad i got to stub hub early to catch them before they hit 1k each.

thank you, happy for you too!!!! so we are platinum level 1, its whatever section is right behind the pit i guess? center to the stage :party: but i saw that the seats don't exist and are just numbers to "save our place" and also its a GA ticket so not sure if that means pit or not?? how early is everyone planning to be there? doors at 6, music at 7:30 i think it said

13 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

thank you, happy for you too!!!! so we are platinum level 1, its whatever section is right behind the pit i guess? center to the stage :party: but i saw that the seats don't exist and are just numbers to "save our place" and also its a GA ticket so not sure if that means pit or not?? how early is everyone planning to be there? doors at 6, music at 7:30 i think it said

ill be to the left of you! im in the row right behind the pit. & i may get there around 6/6:30?? i want to purchase the fast pass and stuff but now i cant find it on the site 

52 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

my friend sold me 2 GA pit tickets, traveling from dallas and will start the line on the 6th… i’m ready

you're starting the line 2 days before?! will the venue let you do that? kudos to you if you can!!!! 

49 minutes ago, Kaylin Del Rey said:

ill be to the left of you! im in the row right behind the pit. & i may get there around 6/6:30?? i want to purchase the fast pass and stuff but now i cant find it on the site 

We are traveling from Kansas City so gonna try to be there around 5ish or so!!! I’m so pumped!!!! :wub: I was really hoping for Pit tickets but I don’t think anyone will want to sit during this show so I’m ok to have the tix I have! 

20 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Will they fix this issue before she announces more shows or will they let 20k bots buy tickets?

Thousands of tickets on resale sites... Not just 1-2 tickets either, up to 8 ect. The artist doesn't make the money and the fans get f***ed! Sad!

When I took this screen shot, it was 10:00:40sec as you can see on the time stamp. Waiting for almost two hours for it to be sold out by resellers...

https://imgur.com/a/lAliMKK

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

I feel so awful for everyone who missed out on tickets. The amount of resellers was absolutely insane, so heartbreaking. I thought about going but it’s a 9 hour trip and was announced so late I didn’t have time to ask off work. Praying she does more random shows and is able to fix this bot problem