Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

Lana broadcasting live rn on ig on the storms coming through NW Arkansas. We’re so lucky the show wasn’t tonight. Show was canceled, tornado watch in effect and strong storms moving through Fayetteville (which looks like is the city she’s staying in)

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

51 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I got a video of her closing remarks and Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd to close out last night’s show ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvvpyf9JaoR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I have a full version of Chemtrails if anyone wants me to upload that too 

You had a really great view 🥹 thanks for sharing these 💜

I definitely tried to get some decent videos, I even went and got my camera fixed before the concert 🤣

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

10 minutes ago, xtheotherwoman said:

I definitely tried to get some decent videos, I even went and got my camera fixed before the concert 🤣

I had a small pocket camera I wanted to bring, but it wasn’t working! Shouldn’t have waited until the morning of to try it 😂

Also for anyone who was wondering, she didn't write on the mirror this time, but the dancer did "I saw my life branch", so clearly a reference from the "The Fig Tree" in the book The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

https://ibb.co/fx1Fws0

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

I love Ocean Blvd as the closer, the outro was amazing,

but I also love her being dragged off the stage during Hope.

I honestly can't decide which one I liked more as the closer. 

15 minutes ago, Retnuhdelrey said:

HELP I'm dying to know what she said

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

it was something along the lines of “that’s so crazy how did you get this?! You’re so cute!!” And the video cuts off but she said “of course I’ll sign it” and then also agreed to a picture with me :) 

Idk if this has been posted so just in case here’s the full show with very decent audio

I listened to it and I have to say this is one of her most stunning vocal performances. She sounds better than ever live and it makes me so happy to hear her taking it seriously again. 

Being from Oklahoma and growing up with old country music this cover really surprised me, and she fuckin nailed it. Missing Candy Necklaces but Chemtrails to me is the highlight of the set 

2 hours ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Idk if this has been posted so just in case here’s the full show with very decent audio

I listened to it and I have to say this is one of her most stunning vocal performances. She sounds better than ever live and it makes me so happy to hear her taking it seriously again. 

Being from Oklahoma and growing up with old country music this cover really surprised me, and she fuckin nailed it. Missing Candy Necklaces but Chemtrails to me is the highlight of the set 

I’ve been searching for this! Thank you!! 

Ok so I’m a longgggg time lurker first time poster, and I was fortunate enough to travel to rogers to see Lana. I was at the barricade and got to meet her twice ( once before the show and during as well). This woman is the nicest ever to fans. I’ve seriously seen nothing like it. I gave her flowers which she was very appreciative of, she complimented my tattoo, and asked me my name and where I was from. As a full on stan for 10 years this was the best day of my life lol. Also before attending the show I thought the dancers were a little corny and the vocals could have been better, but seeing it in person I was completely wrong. Everything is perfect, even better than when I saw her for the LA to the moon show. Also from the conversation I had with her, these are not the last shows.

Hey, does anyone have like a full length good quality video of the “Stand By Your Man” cover. The ones on the instagram aren’t the best. My moms been getting super into Lana these past few months, and Tammy Wynette is one of her favorite artists (and that’s one of her favorite songs) and she freaked out when she heard that Lana covered it lmao. We sadly weren’t able to get tickets to that show and I can’t find a good video anywhere for her. Do we know if there are any good ones taken by the barricade? Thanks <3

Old news, but finally getting around to editing some videos of the show. Sue me for shooting in portrait mode, but I did my best to crop. If y’all want I can post a couple more, but it will take a bit with all the editing I need to do.