PARADIXO

Lana Del Rey Tour World Map

The fact that she never went to South East Asia :rollin:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I should say the same about the micro Euro countries - imagine Lana Del Rey live in Vatican :usrs:

GOD KNOWS I LIVED BEGGED BORROWED AND CRIED

GOD KNOWS I LOVED GOD GAVE ME LIFE

honestly that would be such a serve, the cathedral there is gorgeous and if she sings A&W for the Pope I might actually die

8 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Are private shows included? because she performed in Shanghai in 2012

4 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

She’s performed once there for a radio station. Oct 24-25 2012

These do count and I guess I'll add them to the thread as "Others" or something, although the map only counts proper concert tours or festival gigs. I did not include TV/Radio performances or private events!

7 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Where are you from? :)

South Africa! (If she ever does come to the continent she'll definitely come to Johannesburg and Cape Town, but I don't have much hope) :fabcat:

I have seen her live though! I took a summer job in the States and saw her at Gov Ball in 2015. I was at the back of the crowd though, the crowd crush was getting really bad and I had a panic attack lol so I had to leave my spot by the stage. Would love to be able to see her again a little bit more close-up :lolliney:

24 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

South Africa! If she ever does come to the continent she'll definitely come to Johannesburg and Cape Town, but I don't have much hope) :fabcat:

I have seen her live though! I took a summer job in the States and saw her at Gov Ball in 2015. I was at the back of the crowd though, the crowd crush was getting really bad and I had a panic attack lol so I had to leave my spot by the stage. Would love to be able to see her again a little bit more close-up :lolliney:

Ohh you went to an iconic show though :true:

4 hours ago, Embach said:

Lana not touring in Estonia, Slovakia and Iceland while she has toured in all of their neighbouring countries is sending me :lmaoney: I should say the same about the micro Euro countries - imagine Lana Del Rey live in Vatican :usrs:

Yeah it's so weird that she didn't go to Estonia when she was literally just kilometers away :rip: And I had a Mandela effect, I was so sure she went to Slovakia

As for Iceland, it's known to be one of the least profitable / most expensive countries to tour, so it's understandable

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

Yeah it's so weird that she didn't go to Estonia when she was literally just kilometers away :rip: And I had a Mandela effect, I was so sure she went to Slovakia

As for Iceland, it's known to be one of the least profitable / most expensive countries to tour, so it's understandable

She really did a show at the mid- Europe in 2013 or 2018, I guess you wanna say Prague? Am I right?

Girl, she truly needs to explore more areas in the world for her real "world tour"😅

Also, if she really don't wanna tour any other countries.she just could try to attend some iconic worldwide music festivals like she did in 2016 ❤️