♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Lana signing autographs

Our darling Lana signing autographs!

While other artists take their fans for granted,

ignore their fans, let them stand around for hours

just to cold shoulder them!

Lana is exceptional!

Lana is definitely a role model!

Watch this video to get an impression what I'm talking about!

Some lucky guy catches Lana at the airport and she gives him almost 5 minutes!

I guess it's a nice meet and greet, isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

:crying:

Our exchange:

"LANA CAN YOU SIGN THIS?!?!?1"

"I can't..."

The worst two words in the history of man. Granted, she was walking. Granted, her video was meant to be the main attraction and the timing was a bit inappropriate. Granted, she was surrounded by people. Granted, I was giving mad crazy juju the whole time, kind of hugging her unbidden and getting all shaky voiced. But come on, I brought my own Sharpies.

:crying:

Our exchange:

"LANA CAN YOU SIGN THIS?!?!?1"

"I can't..."

The worst two words in the history of man. Granted, she was walking. Granted, her video was meant to be the main attraction and the timing was a bit inappropriate. Granted, she was surrounded by people. Granted, I was giving mad crazy juju the whole time, kind of hugging her unbidden and getting all shaky voiced. But come on, I brought my own Sharpies.

What do you mean by "I can't..."?

Has Lana refused??

What do you mean by "I can't..."?

Has Lana refused??

It wasn't really a rude refusal, but pretty much. At the premier of the Ride video she was walking past me up the aisle of the theater as the video was starting and I asked for her autograph. And she said she couldn't. A terrible regret.

It wasn't really a rude refusal, but pretty much. At the premier of the Ride video she was walking past me up the aisle of the theater as the video was starting and I asked for her autograph. And she said she couldn't. A terrible regret.

Wow, that's a blow! SitarHero, I know you as one of the most dedicated Lana fan...

so this thing really suprises me!

If she even imagined how much of a fan you are and how dedicated you are she would probably squeeze you, sign whatever you wanted and ask you out for dinner. Sucks that from all people you didn't get her autograph. But you will meet her again! Hope so!

glgcDdT.gif

You have to cut her some slack on autographs. She just can't spend all her time doing this and she does have places to be and maybe she had to get to her seat for the video to start.

Remember an autograph is a request and a person is allowed to refuse for whatever reason.

If she even imagined how much of a fan you are and how dedicated you are she would probably squeeze you, sign whatever you wanted and ask you out for dinner. Sucks that from all people you didn't get her autograph. But you will meet her again! Hope so!

i suggest the first one who meets Lana takes an autograph for our Sitarhero!

Deal?

Guest GhettoDrugStarHooker

Sitar don't worry lana will give you an autograph when u next see her :yesnod:

Wait...

If she even imagined how much of a fan you are knew you were the one responsible for Lanalysis and how dedicated you are to it, she would probably squeeze you, sign whatever you wanted and ask you out for dinner her hand into a fist and sock you in the face.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

:

:(

Come on Sitar, i <3 U but you know it's true.

^ I'm curious how Mo imagines she'd react if she met me.

She'd be indifferent toward you. You're way too old to go up to her yelling and crying like a 14 year old girl with a sharpie in your hand, gaining her love with your cute dedication, but you're not old and skeevy enough for her to really notice you and eagerly give you a taste of her Pepsi Cola. You're in the weird middle ground, evil, the no man's land. We're there together. Pass me a beer.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein