Embach

Unpopular Movie/TV Show Opinions

i noticed i barely watch movies or tv series, unless it's some very interesting film at the cinema.. i also have so few series or tv shows that i actually enjoy, idk most just don't peak my interest :toofunny: i don't even watch tv anymore either, (i dont wanna come off as mean lol don't come for me but) i most times really don't understand what could be so riveting on there as to make other people sit at the tv for hours on end :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Never had the interest to watch Squid Games and I don't think if I'll ever want to :crossed: Not because of the plot (although it doesn't really appeal me either) but because it feels so hyped that everything that general public hypes so intensively gives me overrated vibes (that's how I feel with most Netflix shows that are popular)...And now everyone is trying to milk that show with that weird ass reality show and also an upcoming video game. It becomes a total joke! :trisha4:

url%5D

Two really really unpopular opinions: 

I've tried watching Friends all the way through and I just don't find it funny or endearing. I generally just don't like sitcoms, though. 

I agree that Marvel is a "symptom" a big problem in Hollywood cinema .... I don't like the films at all. I've seen most of them, I just don't care for them. It's the exact opposite of what I think cinema "should" be about :eek3:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Sad and bittersweet endings are what make movies good or even timeless. Everyone would have forgotten Titanic or La La Land in few years if it wasn't for their sad or bittersweet endings. The countless discussions and "what ifs" about these kind of endings are what keeps the movies alive after many years and also for younger generations. Also, "fairytale" endings aren't really common in everyone's life either. Which can make it sometimes more relatable for some. But idk if it is an unpopular opinion though.

url%5D