ultrabanisters

Dallas, TX @ Dos Equis Pavillion - Sept 19th 2023

Please send a presale code through sparkle jump rope queen... I don't need Bots and Scalpers fucking this up for me...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

1 hour ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Might trail on down from Oklahoma for this one. Let’s all manifest reasonable prices in the seats as I get too tired for pit.

And if anyone knows any useful info about the venue that’s always welcomed.

I have lived in Dallas my entire life, so if anyone needs any info, just ask. I will say this, the venue is in close proximity to some very dangerous neighborhoods, so don’t venture too far from venue. Plenty of hotels to stay at in downtown Dallas and if you don’t mind driving a little staying in one of the suburbs like Frisco or Plano to the North, Rockwall to the East, Las Colinas to the west are safe bets. Just don’t stay South and immediately to the East of the venue/ fair park area.

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Wait. I had the dates mixed up. I could actually probably come to this show and it’s closer than the Mississippi venue. Just a little worried it’s going to be more expensive and harder to grab tickets. 

Hard to believe she’s playing just a few hours away from Oklahoma AGAIN

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Excited for this, will definitely be snatching tickets since I’m local. Lol kind of full circle considering I went to her cancelled Endless Summer date here at the same venue.

Really love she is doing amphitheaters too honestly. The vibe is different than an arena.  Just wish it were a little later into fall because it is still going to be hot af. On top of that I have a work project starting the same week so I won’t be able to take off but will make it work!

Fingers crossed I’m able to get tix. I know the AK show sale was a shitshow. I work from home Friday so hopefully makes things a bit easier.  

On 8/21/2023 at 8:34 PM, TexasTraveler said:

I have lived in Dallas my entire life, so if anyone needs any info, just ask. I will say this, the venue is in close proximity to some very dangerous neighborhoods, so don’t venture too far from venue. Plenty of hotels to stay at in downtown Dallas and if you don’t mind driving a little staying in one of the suburbs like Frisco or Plano to the North, Rockwall to the East, Las Colinas to the west are safe bets. Just don’t stay South and immediately to the East of the venue/ fair park area.

Thank you so much for this info i would have never known and just walked into trouble lol. 

On 8/22/2023 at 3:32 PM, Kaylin Del Rey said:

i want to go to this soooo bad. sadly probably wont get tickets bc of bum ahhh resalers, sad world. 

I hope you can get tickets 🍒

To say I’m sad is a massive understatement, I waited for an hour just to be told there’s no tickets and I’ve already taken off work cause I was gonna drive down from Oklahoma.

Fuck Lanas team for not having a presale deadass. Also with this amount of demand she should be playing sports arenas not amphitheaters

Did any humans get tickets for this show? I was in the queue, seemed to get in pretty quickly, but must have tried to purchase at least 60 or 70 tickets. Every. Single. Time. It said I wasn't fast enough. Then it said lawn GA was available and I tried. Nothing. I refreshed and it still said available. Such a scam. 

I knew it was going to be bad, but I must be naive. I didn’t think it’d be this bad. Sure, the site for Rogers crashed and there were 7000 people in front of me for that queue, but once I got in, the first ticket I tried to buy was available. But here I was sitting there like a clown reselecting higher and higher priced tickets and kept getting rejected. I did that for like two hours. 

22 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I knew it was going to be bad, but I must be naive. I didn’t think it’d be this bad. Sure, the site for Rogers crashed and there were 7000 people in front of me for that queue, but once I got in, the first ticket I tried to buy was available. But here I was sitting there like a clown reselecting higher and higher priced tickets and kept getting rejected. I did that for like two hours. 

This!!! I thought I was going to checkout numerous times just to be told they weren’t available anymore

Anyone have tips on how to meet lana at her hotel, airport, or after her show for dallas texas? im coming from cali to her dallas show and want to try to meet her at least lol

5 minutes ago, alyssar said:

Anyone have tips on how to meet lana at her hotel, airport, or after her show for dallas texas? im coming from cali to her dallas show and want to try to meet her at least lol

not condoning trying to track her to the airport or hotel because i respect her privacy but usually you have an okay chance after the show if theres a specific exit artists usually leave at

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Does anyone know when these tickets will be ready/transferrable? I’m still hoping to possibly grab a ticket last minute, but I’m wary about third party sellers. Plus prices are still pretty high too.