ultrabanisters

Dallas, TX @ Dos Equis Pavillion - Sept 19th 2023

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

The dress:derpna3:

It’s the same outfit as the other night right? Also I’m sorry I cannot believe she started opening with NFR, A&W as the opener was actually one of the best parts about the new setlist.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Ugh I want to be grateful or whatever and of course I would still do anything to see her live but this show has just gotten more dissapointing with each date:awkney:

Β 

I still can’t get over the fact that her setlist is so short and she cuts original songs left and right butΒ addsΒ 3 covers all in FULL LENGTH:crai:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

It’s the same outfit as the other night right? Also I’m sorry I cannot believe she started opening with NFR, A&W as the opener was actually one of the best parts about the new setlist.

Ya it’s the same. And tbh I really don’t care that she repeats her outfits, I just don’t like that they’re being repeated so close together. I know mamma makes enough money to switch it up each nightΒ 

:awkney:

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Black to Blue said:

imo Franklin night one has been her best look during this tour. I’m also happy I got to experience A&W as an opener at the barricade given that it seems like she’s only opening with NFR from now on.

She’s been switching it back and forth. To me, Norman makes no sense as the opener because it feels a little niche (for lack of a better word) to be an opener. Like something like A&W, Ocean Blvd, Summertime Sadness, or even just Young And Beautiful as the opener makes more sense.

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

She’s been switching it back and forth. To me, Norman makes no sense as the opener because it feels a little niche (for lack of a better word) to be an opener. Like something like A&W, Ocean Blvd, Summertime Sadness, or even just Young And Beautiful as the opener makes more sense.

I can't imagine summertime sadness as an intro tbh but the others yeah

honestly weve been having the setlist problems discussion since endless summer i’m not surprised it’s still going tbh and i doubt shes ever going to switch it up in the way we want

Β 

atleast she looks cute

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

No one asks you to see every show, the people who attend enjoy the concert and that's it.

Β 

Good night.Β :kiss2:

Β 

Β 

I have never been to one concert of hers I’m just baffled by her setlist choices and would really like to know how she decides it tbh

Just now, taco truck said:

I have never been to one concert of hers I’m just baffled by her setlist choices and would really like to know how she decides it tbh

She uses a randomizer (it’s her brain, she’s so random)