hotshot2am

[Delayed] NFR! Anniversary Lime Green Vinyl Repress

9 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

would it be possible to track the availability before it goes live :defeated:i want to secure one :defeated:

Will post more information tomorrow. It will be released at 4PM UK time, if you set a timer you should not have any issues with securing one.

I just hope that it will be available on the Italian store too (cause UV and CN 7” weren’t) :pray2: I’m so tired of spending +15€ for shipping each time :crai: 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

This time I vow not to buy from an international store after what happened to my titty vinyl from the us store (I’m worried about my UV & LFL from international stores now tbh). 

the Aus store has never done me dirty (other than their delay in uploading new items that leads me to FOMO) 

I might sit this one out tbh. I just can't get excited about either the cover art or the color of the vinyl...neither of them are very "NFR!" to me. Now, if it were the transparent blue one...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Lol I think I’m the only one who likes the like green variant… I will be purchasing! However I still really want the pink:icant:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, Mer said:

I might sit this one out tbh. I just can't get excited about either the cover art or the color of the vinyl...neither of them are very "NFR!" to me. Now, if it were the transparent blue one...

I'm gonna sit this one out too but bc I already have it... I'll be annoyed though if the repress color looks significantly different... my paranoia is telling me what if it ends up being slightly translucent or something, represses never look the same, I should buy it just in case.... but I'm going to be sane for once and ignore it

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ok actually pink NFR prices are pretty good rn on discogs… should I order one for $150?:raven:

I’d do it, I have no doubt the prices will go up if only the green one gets repressed. I remember looking at them last year before all the represses and not being able to find one for cheaper than $200+ dollars

What do we think the time frame between ordering and shipping is going to be? I’m debating on asking my dad to order this for me for my bday or for Christmas LOL

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ok actually pink NFR prices are pretty good rn on discogs… should I order one for $150?:raven:

If you can afford it and want it, I would do it!

It seems clear now that it's not being repressed and that's actually a good price

Just make sure its not a scammer... I hate Discogs :crai:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

What do we think the time frame between ordering and shipping is going to be? I’m debating on asking my dad to order this for me for my bday or for Christmas LOL

the UV and LFL are 6 weeks apart, so probably it will ship towards the end of December

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

The site that posted about the vinyl early had shipping date as December 31st so probably around January :toofloppy: 

Also I was sure we were getting all UO exclusives now I’m nervous they’re gonna repress the red honeymoon but with regular cover.

27 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

The site that posted about the vinyl early had shipping date as December 31st so probably around January :toofloppy: 

Also I was sure we were getting all UO exclusives now I’m nervous they’re gonna repress the red honeymoon but with regular cover.

The og leak from the Israeli record store around the time of the UV repress showed the alt cover 

10 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Will post more information tomorrow. It will be released at 4PM UK time, if you set a timer you should not have any issues with securing one.

Thank you king 👑 I have set my alarm (it will be 1AM AEST for any Aussies lurking here)