fl0r1dakil0s

Lil Tay

Her family should fuck off. I hope she doesn't attempt another hit-piece like Sucker 4 Green and she finds her independent vision cause she's actually amazing at guitar. In the meantime I can't support this bs :bye2:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

50 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Disgusting song, disgusting family that sell their daughter as a toy in whatever way they can do next.

Imagine putting your young daughter in a skimpy two piece with lyrics about being aroused(dripping)

The random slut shaming of a 16 year old expressing her freedom from her father and having fun :wtf2:

The way none of the lyrics are suggesting that either (she doesn't even say dripping) :wtf2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

12 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

The random slut shaming of a 16 year old expressing her freedom from her father and having fun :wtf2:

The way none of the lyrics are suggesting that either (she doesn't even say dripping) :wtf2:

Ok it says tripping apparently- so what- the entire song is full of innuendos regardless- “slut shaming a 16 year old”- you’re a FOOl.

THIS IS A CHILD being paraded in a skimpy outfit with sexualised lyrics for her families wealth- how is this not deplorable.

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Ok it says tripping apparently- so what- the entire song is full of innuendos regardless- “slut shaming a 16 year old”- you’re a FOOl.

THIS IS A CHILD being paraded in a skimpy outfit with sexualised lyrics for her families wealth- how is this not deplorable.

This is how normal people dress grandpa 

And there is no sexualized lyrics at all you sound insane 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I'm confused because I didn't pick up on any sexual lyrics or innuendos in the song? She's singing about money, in relation to the flexing thing that she initially went viral for. "Green" = cash 

But the song is a bop and she undeniably has talent so… I'm rooting for her RN

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

This is how normal people dress grandpa 

And there is no sexualized lyrics at all you sound insane 

Honey no parent wants their teen dressed in a two piece bikini with heeled boots while they shake their ass and rub their hands down their body in front of grown men :awk: it makes the baby one more time controversy seem silly by comparison 

Listening to Sucker 4 Green and somersaultin in my bedroom RN… we need her to drop more music 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕