Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

"UN secretary-general Antonio Guterres says that the number of civilians killed in the Gaza Strip shows that there is something "clearly wrong" with Israel's military operations against Hamas militants.  

"There are violations by Hamas when they have human shields. But when one looks at the number of civilians that were killed with the military operations, there is something that is clearly wrong," Mr Guterres said.  

He said on Monday that Gaza was becoming a "graveyard for children", as more than 4,000 children have been killed, far outnumbering the maximum number of killings the UN has seen in past years.  Mr Guterres added that the death toll "doesn't help Israel in relation to the global public opinion".  

He added that if the distinction is not clearly made between Hamas and Palestinians, "I think it's humanity itself that will lose its meeting."  The current humanitarian crisis on the ground in Gaza is "catastrophic", Mr Guterres said. "

Honestly they couldn't see this coming when the death toll was rising by the hundreds every day for 4 weeks? Only now they can admit it because over 10,000 is finally a number large enough for more people to raise an eyebrow? And also, still nothing is being done except continuing negotiations for supplies to Gaza.

Welp... I got blocked by Evan Winiker...and Lana fan Zachary Hiller (one of the fans from the Blue Banisters release day on her insta live that she talked to) Evan posted about Jewish people and how they have love for people, even people that hate them... But absolutely no empathy was written about the Palestinian children that continue to die... I commented that we can have our faith but still condemn what is happening...

He deleted my comment, then I saw Zach commented on the post as well... I said "Zach... no..." and he replied "unfollowed you for a reason. I'm Jewish and I'm proud".

I did not realize he had unfollowed me, I have and would NEVER post anything that is anti-Semitic or against Jewish people...But I do know that I have added some stuff to my story about a nearby protest in support of Palestine. The last thing I posted was a picture of a sign someone hand made that said "you don't need to be a Muslim to stand up for Palestine. You just need to be human".

So I guess he saw that and disagreed. I dunno. That's besides the point. Evan blocked me so when I tried to respond to Zach "you can be proud to be Jewish and still condone what the government is doing to innocent children in Palestine. Unless it's justified to you I guess but I know you're a better person than that and I'd hate to think you are just peachy keen about what is happening to them."

It would not send, and I could not send it to Zach either (probably blocked as well by him)

Anyways, if anyone has @zacharyhiller on Instagram, I would appreciate if my message could be passed on, because I do not want to believe he is ok with innocent people (mostly children) getting murdered. Elle is the only one I see who could get in contact with him, but if anyone else has his @... I think it is awesome to be proud of who you are! I know I am! And at the same time, I strongly disagree with my government and what they do. And I wish we could be a generation of people who have a conversation to better understand each other instead of just blocking. There was no fighting going on. Alright, rant over. Anti War till I die. Free Palestine (and just because I say that doesn't automatically mean I hate Jewish people at all)

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Jewishvoiceforpeace on instagram is a good account to follow

https://instagram.com/jewishvoiceforpeace?igshid=MzMyNGUyNmU2YQ==

I keep seeing so many people talking about anti-semitism while ignoring the efforts that Jewish people are actually making to free Palestine. "Not in our name", i.e. don't kill innocent Palestinians in their name.

7 hours ago, colaandvideogames said:

Welp... I got blocked by Evan Winiker...and Lana fan Zachary Hiller (one of the fans from the Blue Banisters release day on her insta live that she talked to) Evan posted about Jewish people and how they have love for people, even people that hate them... But absolutely no empathy was written about the Palestinian children that continue to die... I commented that we can have our faith but still condone what is happening...

Uh ... I hope this is just a typo in this post (and that you meant/wrote condemn) because if that's what you actually wrote on IG then it changes the context entirely

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 11/8/2023 at 12:18 AM, bluechemtrails said:

Angelina Jolie faced backlash from her own father and the Israeli president for her latest insta post, stay brave girl!

If you ever find yourself on the same side as Jon Voigt, change sides immediately.  

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Seems they are slowly just destorying every building in Gaza and nobody will step in to stop it.

Actually they're really doing it quite fast, I seen they have destroyed 30% of the buildings in Northern Gaza already in a month.

24 minutes ago, Barry said:

Seems they are slowly just destorying every building in Gaza and nobody will step in to stop it.

Actually they're really doing it quite fast, I seen they have destroyed 30% of the buildings in Northern Gaza already in a month.

Well they were just payed almost 30 billion by the US&EU for natural gases they will be able to reap from the land

51 minutes ago, Barry said:

Hamas uses some civilian buildings to launch their rockets, but it's difficult to verify after the destruction

Crazy how many Palestine supporters are there, even though the Jewish population in the US is way higher than he Muslim one. That tells you everything smh. Israel is a made-up country and everyone who has passed their world history class knows it. Also, a religion who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ claiming the land where he was born as theirs is unbelievable to me.

10 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Uh ... I hope this is just a typo in this post (and that you meant/wrote condemn) because if that's what you actually wrote on IG then it changes the context entirely

100000% a typo and thank you so much for catching that. I just fixed it. I condemn what the government is doing over there to Palestinians. 

6 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Crazy how many Palestine supporters are there, even though the Jewish population in the US is way higher than he Muslim one. That tells you everything smh. Israel is a made-up country and everyone who has passed their world history class knows it. Also, a religion who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ claiming the land where he was born as theirs is unbelievable to me.

You know that Jesus was a Jew, right? And that Christianity wasn't even a thing for a while after Judaism was created, much less Islam which got stitched together much later.

Also Arabs and muslims aren't even native to North Africa and the levant, they arrived in the 7th century. The only difference between the modern state of Israel and let's say, muslim Syria, is how long it's been since the land got taken over.

Anyways war is war.

EotAQlJ.jpg

7 hours ago, 5adboy said:

actually 65% of Israelis are not religious or atheists: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

8 hours ago, colaandvideogames said:

100000% a typo and thank you so much for catching that. I just fixed it. I condemn what the government is doing over there to Palestinians. 

All good

No one cares who Zach Hiller is or what he thinks though, and you shouldn't either 

Arguing with him, or anyone else, isn't going to change anything for the people affected

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

All good

No one cares who Zach Hiller is or what he thinks though, and you shouldn't either 

Arguing with him, or anyone else, isn't going to change anything for the people affected

Very true. I was only hoping to let him know that just because i think the innocent people of Palestine needs to be supported doesn’t mean I’m against the Jewish community. People have died on both sides and it’s awful.

I just love this community surrounded around Lana and so yeah, any fan of Lana’s is someone I already think is awesome, so when stuff like this happens… I guess I just get sad thinking that someone in the community could even potentially think I don’t support who they are…. Not the case at all. I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding, but life will move on. Thank you again Rorman for catching the typo, you’ve always been a real one and I enjoy your posts on here :kiss2:

back on topic: I think maybe the way we could help is supporting those in power that are against the war happening… hopefully the UN could stop this sooner rather than later…  

Still WAY too many people I know being like "it's a difficult situation". "Hamas is using human shields so what else is Israel meant to do?"

Idk, NOT get a free pass to commit war crimes??? Would YOU think it's fair enough to be bombed in your own city and then again at places you are told to go for shelter by the attacker just because some evil people might be roaming beneath you? Would you be okay with you and your family dying as human shields? And even if you were a hostage, would you be okay with 80 innocent people dying to supposedly kill one person involved with the crew keeping you hostage?

People love to think with what they think is "logic" and "strategy" before they even consider the value of human lives. We don't need more politicians like that. We don't need more people in the world like that.

Australia has exported weapons to Israel. I saw a photo circulating of the ship with protesters in the water and honestly thought it was fake. But came across this, and now it's making sense, why Australia won't have this on our news.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/10/australian-arms-exports-to-israel-in-focus-amid-court-case-port-protests

"“The Australian government approves hundreds of military sales to Israel and we have no idea what the weapons are or how they are used. Even the US has more transparency on weapons sales than Australia. Time to tell the truth.

Our government doesn’t tell us who we’re exporting weapons to; doesn’t tell us what the weapons are; doesn’t tell us who profits here in Australia from the sale of weapons,” Shoebridge said in the Senate this week.""

--------------

Also something interesting. Someone I know came back from a holiday in Canada and said that the news in Canada is very controlled compared to Australia, that everything there is very much pro-Israel. Meanwhile here in Australia, despite the government avoiding making a statement while financially supporting Israel, the news actually seems very neutral. I always try to pick up on anything that could be biased but I can't recall anything that has been. Correct me if im wrong (I've been reading ABC as Australian news, but also reading/watching news from other countries)