Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

the tone-deafness of Lana choosing "Bartender" and "The Grants" to perform at FESTIVALS over several songs on her discography that are better suited for those type of crowds :cryney2:

"Arcadia" can stay, I will always defend that song to death. I'm one of those 3 "Arcadia" stans

do we think something big is coming tomorrow since it's the last show, like lasso announcement on stage or something idk

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Wait theres a 24 and 25th show? Holy shit i missed this i thought it was only 25th

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

She should stop doing festivals or performing altogether until she feels inspired to do it again 

the late stuff is so embarrassing and will eventually kill her reputation in festival settings 

honestly if she survived the glastonbury fiasco she will survive anything, i thought that her festival career would end after that night 

Idk why everyone is hating the Paris show was insane, and I was front row so ik what im talking about. She's fine 

10 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

honestly if she survived the glastonbury fiasco she will survive anything, i thought that her festival career would end after that night 

This is what I thought too. But if she keeps doing it for years and years it will hurt her career.

I do loved the elegance and softness of her shows this year, but in comparison to last year where she killed it every night, this "tour" falls flat.

35 minutes ago, vicdelrey said:

do we think something big is coming tomorrow since it's the last show, like lasso announcement on stage or something idk

probably not but we can only hope:toofloppy:

I can't believe the very last show of the year will be tomorrow and we'll be left with nothing but the 57th performance of Bartender

31 minutes ago, vicdelrey said:

It's not her fault that she was late, there's video showing the stage still being build 10min before the show is supposed to start 

https://x.com/sagiscer_/status/1827457368419889229

Tbh idgaf because there is always some excuse… like I’m sure she still would’ve been late even if the stage was built in time. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I find it very curious that they're still pushing for these Festivals now that she clearly owns insane demand out there, but I guess it's just an easier $$$ instead of having to plan a tour from zero on their own. 

I don't think anything will hurt her reputation right now, because she's just THAT in demand that everyone is aware she's an easy sell and she doesn't get too bothered about being cut as well, bar the Glastonbury situation but that was coming from the moment they did the announcement and she was unhappy nn. I still think this tour is worlds away from whatever the fuck they were doing with the Norman Fucking Rockwell one where everything was a shitshow.

Circling back to the reputation argument, I do think it won't hurt Now, but for the long run... I'm not sure she'll always be a headliner forever, and if they start getting messy and being responsible for a whole schedule delay, things could get messy. But that's for the future.

4 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

I find it very curious that they're still pushing for these Festivals now that she clearly owns insane demand out there, but I guess it's just an easier $$$ instead of having to plan a tour from zero on their own. 

I don't think anything will hurt her reputation right now, because she's just THAT in demand that everyone is aware she's an easy sell and she doesn't get too bothered about being cut as well, bar the Glastonbury situation but that was coming from the moment they did the announcement and she was unhappy nn. I still think this tour is worlds away from whatever the fuck they were doing with the Norman Fucking Rockwell one where everything was a shitshow.

Circling back to the reputation argument, I do think it won't hurt Now, but for the long run... I'm not sure she'll always be a headliner forever, and if they start getting messy and being responsible for a whole schedule delay, things could get messy. But that's for the future.

Or like she said she just loves the vibe of festivals and that's what she wanted for that era, maybe 2025/26 we get a stadium/arena tour. 

1 minute ago, vicdelrey said:

Or like she said she just loves the vibe of festivals and that's what she wanted for that era, maybe 2025/26 we get a stadium/arena tour. 

Yeah sure, maybe she just loves getting late and performing a shorter set and people won't be able to complain about tickets since they had other people to watch in the meanwhile <3

Behind an artist performing on stage <Lana> there’s tens of people that she relies on before even getting on stage and 15 mins is not even that bad considering it was her team that didn’t deliver 

Considering it is a festival however, even a couple of minutes late will impact the show as per tight schedule between the artists and curfews :noparty:

Her being late over 40mins at Glastonbury last year for having her hair done is peak ngl, but at least she ain’t no Nicki or Rihanna <regularly> being like 3hrs late cus of getting drunk or high, and thus performing as such :nene: