Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

Just now, vicdelrey said:

we thanks rock en seine for letting her have a set of 1H40 when she was late 30min, shame on leeds 

reading* isn’t gonna cut into their main headliners slot just so she can finish out A&W/Y&B sorry :rip:

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Iconic.. and they never even knew you were Terrence loves me on lanaboards

Period! For real though I’m so gutted I missed it I’m so mad at myself  :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, UltraviolentJack said:

reading* isn’t gonna cut into their main headliners slot just so she can finish out A&W/Y&B sorry :rip:

they should tbh :um4:

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, vicdelrey said:

we thanks rock en seine for letting her have a set of 1H40 when she was late 30min, shame on leeds 

ya because she was the last show of the night at Rock En Seine. There's another artist waiting to start their set after her tonight and need the stage set-up

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

this was her fault for being 20 minutes late but the festival’s fault for cutting her off 10 minutes early like WHAT THE HELL :toofloppy: and the end was so awkward, she said she’ll sing a couple more songs and then her lights and her music get cut off in the MIDDLE of it. i don’t understand 

Just now, drugsdesire said:

she said she’ll sing a couple more songs and then her lights and her music get cut off in the MIDDLE of it

They really said "absolutely not". I feel like if she had just continued singing and hadn't said that, they would've let her finish the current song at least lol 

Just now, lizzys said:

some of u are so…out of touch like youve been to a festival before and it shows

ive been to many european festivals over last 12 years and an artist being late for 10 minutes wasn't really a big deal tbh???

1 minute ago, UltraviolentJack said:

if she wants things done her way she needs to ditch the festivals and go on a proper tour 

i feel like she just doesn't like live performing in general, but these festival shows maybe help her meet some stipulation around live performances in her contract lmao 

Just now, Mer said:

i feel like she just doesn't like live performing in general, but these festival shows maybe help her meet some stipulation around live performances in her contract lmao 

well i bet her management is gonna be thrilled with tonight then :true: 10 regular shows in the US and 10 in Europe every year wouldnt kill her, I have to go to work as well lmao

oh and guys dont bother about her changing tracklist, she keeps one setlist for every era and change about 1 or 2 things. guess we'll have to wait until lasso to see a setlist change

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

Just now, Brooklyn Fetus said:

oh and guys dont bother about her changing tracklist, she keeps one setlist for every era and change about 1 or 2 things. guess we'll have to wait until lasso to see a setlist change

aside from like 3 tracks this is the same set list from 2019

6 minutes ago, lizzys said:

some of u are so…out of touch like youve been to a festival before and it shows

oh we do but you dont cut THE ldr :oprah3:

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

she’ll add 2 lasso songs, forget the rest exists and stick them between without you and west coast lol

6 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

ive been to many european festivals over last 12 years and an artist being late for 10 minutes wasn't really a big deal tbh???

it never seems like a big deal but it kind of is when people are being paid to take down an entire stage setup and get the stage ready again for the next artist in 30 minutes + people leave lanas set and other people come in to see the next artist and dealing w the crowds can set u back a lot which can result in missing a set idk its just not what u do like.. when ur supposed to show up at a given time u show up at that given time and i wouldnt even be saying all of this if it happened once or twice but she shows up late like every single show and 99% of the time its more than a 10 minute delay.. 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif