Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i’m actually so sad that this was the end of the tour :trisha: i loved every moment so bad 

Honestly it might have seemed a bit repetitive but we had some treats over the last two years. Flipside, diet Mountain Dew, peppers, body electric, without you. the lyric changes in Chemtrails, soundchecks of For K and RBFY. Coacella in general, jealous girl, ocean eyes. We got tough, so many broadcasted shows. So many guests. We’ve had some random festival appearances and covers. A truck of special guests. Headlining Hyde park and doing glasto in the same year is massive. Getting cut off at glasto was also iconic. The lizzy Grant footage appearing throughout the show, the Tropico footage. Random fishtail intro. We really won. 

5 minutes ago, J03 said:

Honestly it might have seemed a bit repetitive but we had some treats over the last two years. Flipside, diet Mountain Dew, peppers, body electric, without you. the lyric changes in Chemtrails, soundchecks of For K and RBFY. Coacella in general, jealous girl, ocean eyes. We got tough, so many broadcasted shows. So many guests. We’ve had some random festival appearances and covers. A truck of special guests. Headlining Hyde park and doing glasto in the same year is massive. Getting cut off at glasto was also iconic. The lizzy Grant footage appearing throughout the show, the Tropico footage. Random fishtail intro. We really won. 

THIS!!! We also got the “past present future”-song and some stunning looks!

9 minutes ago, J03 said:

I’m gonna need this framed actually because you put it so beautifully :aw:

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

9 minutes ago, Eugene said:

chi you have said this like 3 times now we get it :brigitte: 

ob era was such a return to form imo... everything about it was incredible :crying4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

18 minutes ago, J03 said:

it was also her big comeback after covid, we also got Tough debut + some random intro song, Waffle House, pop ups, so many great moments with fans and of course debuts of some amazing songs like The Grants and Chemtrails

Now we're officially out of Ocean blvd era and into the Lasso era... 

WAIT WAIT... She used My my, hey hey in Coachella week 2 intro... And the lyrics are "Out of the blue, into the black" or something WELL Ocean blvd has always reminded me of the color blue and now were "Out of the blue (Ocean blvd era), into the black (Lana's southern gothic era)" 

CALL ME CRAZY BUT THIS CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE

1 minute ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Now we're officially out of Ocean blvd era and into the Lasso era... 

WAIT WAIT... She used My my, hey hey in Coachella week 2 intro... And the lyrics are "Out of the blue, into the black" or something WELL Ocean blvd has always reminded me of the color blue and now were "Out of the blue (Ocean blvd era), into the black (Lana's southern gothic era)" 

CALL ME CRAZY BUT THIS CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE

she is not taylor swift so it was possibly a random song:true: