Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

3 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

I can’t believe it’s the last show and we’re grasping at straws watching this coke head film himself from the crowd 

Prolly the most sane chav from the uk 💀

2.gif

1 minute ago, slowdancetorockmusic said:

the only thing on setlist fm being pretty when you cry like did someone not there add this lmao

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lana-del-rey/2024/bramham-park-leeds-england-5babefb4.html

if they don't have a signal to stream I doubt that someone in the middle of the concert is going to be trying to update the setlist on that website... 

1 minute ago, misselectrarockwell said:

what is that giant box obstructing half the stage even for. I’d be so pissed

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

The obligatory Rockstar Mecca of course…

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

sometimes they’re for the technicians to get a clear view of the stage, sometimes they’re for disabled accommodation for the show x

1 minute ago, Mer said:

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

When it's a surprise box where towards the end of the show she jumps out to premiere two new Lasso singles :party:

2.gif

Just now, ChelseaLeeArts said:

Need a link bad :bebe:

I think this said “Neeki Lane bad”

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I feel like this is the most under-reported show we've ever had... literally grasping at straws to find any evidence of her set :omfg2: Service must be terrible there or something because how are the only materials from the set we've found so far are two pictures of the screen when she came onstage & performed Pretty When You Cry and the most poor-quality video clip of West Coast from the back of the crowd sgjkshfsl

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I feel like this is the most under-reported show we've ever had... literally grasping at straws to find any evidence of her set :omfg2: Service must be terrible there or something because how are the only materials from the set we've found so far are two pictures of the screen when she came onstage & performed Pretty When You Cry and the most poor-quality video clip of West Coast from the back of the crowd sgjkshfsl

knowing lana this is the perfect opportunity for her to announce something...

1 minute ago, Elle said:

When it's a show for secret service 

2.gif