Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

On 8/18/2024 at 1:21 AM, laurita said:

Think they won't sell the same merch at the festival?

Everything a the fest pop up was the same except Coachella had this shirt 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_d3JGHj-6bDm2goyafYx

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

So I got my flag.. I better get barricade :P

WYbq9JV.jpg

Hope you have lots of fun!!! Manifesting barricade for u <3

492482-1.png

♡︎

are u guys planning to be at barricade the whole day? i'm kinda wary that the teeny tiktok stans are gonna be showing up in droves... when i went to the tunnel listening party in leeds i was like the oldest person there. i was 20 LOL

12 minutes ago, partymonster said:

are u guys planning to be at barricade the whole day? i'm kinda wary that the teeny tiktok stans are gonna be showing up in droves... when i went to the tunnel listening party in leeds i was like the oldest person there. i was 20 LOL

I’m going to attempt to be there from beginning and have already said to my husband we’ll be the oldest there :lmao: I fear though that you have to run to get barricade when they let you in and I just don’t run lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

9 minutes ago, partymonster said:

I'll try to get as close as I can, but it's definitely not going to be at the barricade..cos I'm not going to stand there all day 🙈  My plan is to go there after Fontaines d.c.

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

10 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’m going to attempt to be there from beginning and have already said to my husband we’ll be the oldest there :lmao: I fear though that you have to run to get barricade when they let you in and I just don’t run lol

this is the only thing im unsure of. there's so many ppl who will be there for other artists too, surely we won't need to run? idk maybe someone who went to coachella/glastonbury can fill us in 

10 minutes ago, laurita said:

I'll try to get as close as I can, but it's definitely not going to be at the barricade..cos I'm not going to stand there all day 🙈  My plan is to go there after Fontaines d.c.

according to the app fontaines dc will be on the main stage before raye, who's before lana, so maybe u can camp at the main stage all day :makeup:

6 minutes ago, partymonster said:

this is the only thing im unsure of. there's so many ppl who will be there for other artists too, surely we won't need to run? idk maybe someone who went to coachella/glastonbury can fill us in 

according to the app fontaines dc will be on the main stage before raye, who's before lana, so maybe u can camp at the main stage all day :makeup:

The main stage line up is pretty good, I like them all! So no hardship me being there from start!

and I’ll leave straight after Lana and hopefully skip traffic as Fred again comes on

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

4 minutes ago, partymonster said:

The plan is to go there at the end of the Fontaines' concert (17:20)- a lot of people will be leaving and I think I can hold out for that 2 hours.

But I can tell you that I can push my way to the front if I really want to 🤣 :smokes:  and i am not afraid of children 😈

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

22 minutes ago, laurita said:

The plan is to go there at the end of the Fontaines' concert (17:20)- a lot of people will be leaving and I think I can hold out for that 2 hours.

But I can tell you that I can push my way to the front if I really want to 🤣 :smokes:  and i am not afraid of children 😈

ohh sorry misread your post as wanting to go see fontaines dc ! i'm with u :agree:

cannot believe tickets for these are 170-400£ each atm and I <potentially could> have time to go, but when ppl were listening and seeing her for free outside Hyde park i was working overtime for kate spade and coach which i ended up leaving the very same month for micromanagement issues :lange: boycott these fckers and burn ur coach bags i packed and sold cus they be giving yall negative aura points at this point :oprah3:

1 hour ago, partymonster said:

omg was this the one crash records? if so omg im with you i felt so very old :toofloppy:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

i’m going with my mam and sister #family day out to see lana but i’m low key worried abt the crowd and view, probably not gonna go to any other stages bc all the acts i wanna see are at main stage

i just want a good view bc at hyde park i had a delay tower right infront of me 🫠

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

18 hours ago, partymonster said:

there's so many ppl who will be there for other artists too, surely we won't need to run? idk maybe someone who went to coachella/glastonbury can fill us in 

I was there to see her at glasto last year and got there 20 mins before the set started and got like 20 people from the front. 

However Leeds has much fewer stages and clashes so people may want to stay at the main stage more compared to at Glastonbury where there's loads of options.

Honestly think if you get there the set before Lana you will get a decent view :)

19 hours ago, partymonster said:

I remembered I went to listing party as well and I had all

the lyrics on repeat and everyone was like wtfff

4 hours ago, AnW said:

I was there to see her at glasto last year and got there 20 mins before the set started and got like 20 people from the front. 

However Leeds has much fewer stages and clashes so people may want to stay at the main stage more compared to at Glastonbury where there's loads of options.

Honestly think if you get there the set before Lana you will get a decent view :)

thank u !! <3