Video Games

Serial Killer

Off to the Races

like it’s REALLY not hard lol just pep it up a little 

fixed

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

11 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

y’all are so annoying nobody is saying she shouldn’t do slow songs she just needs to do 1) newer or underperformed slow songs and 2) pad them up with a few rockers. 

with this being said, she SHOULDN'T do slow songs and SHOULDN'T perform newer songs if those songs were are talking about is like the grants.

jump me idc

been-lurking-forever-ugh-v0-a850v8zi3n4c

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

9 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Is she singing for the critics or for her fans sometimes I think like hope don’t need to be there tbh 

If it makes you feel better, I dont think that an hologram+the album voice track counts as it being there either :/

I’m sorry I just CANNOT get over the fact she soundchecked ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU???? I feel like I say it all the time here, but that song means sooooo much to me and the audio I ripped from clips she posted to Instagram back in 2017 are among my most listened to songs ever. I love that song beyond what words can explain. I’ve been dying for the day it’s released and tbh I’ve always said to myself that whenever I meet her I’ll ask her about it but I’ve forgotten 3 times in a row now skfngksk. Anyway, can’t wait to replay the new soundcheck version to death until it’s hopefully released one day :trisha:

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I’m sorry I just CANNOT get over the fact she soundchecked ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU???? I feel like I say it all the time here, but that song means sooooo much to me and the audio I ripped from clips she posted to Instagram back in 2017 are among my most listened to songs ever. I love that song beyond what words can explain. I’ve been dying for the day it’s released and tbh I’ve always said to myself that whenever I meet her I’ll ask her about it but I’ve forgotten 3 times in a row now skfngksk. Anyway, can’t wait to replay the new soundcheck version to death until it’s hopefully released one day :trisha:

Oh that explains the posts I thought some of yall were pretending she actually started the show with this song haha 

Anyway it was a cute show, Body Electric was a great addition and then of course 0 surprise 

Bartender stans stay winning cause she sounds gorgeous on it I'm levitating :smokes2:

39 minutes ago, Nicolas377 said:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/TmhwBJ2e

She starts singing around 42:40 (Im still screaming with rbfy)

tyyyyy so much :wub:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

55 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

I only recorded the ending, I hope someone else recorded the whole thing :)

I have some recorded, I just need to buy the pro version of the screen recording app to download it. I also have some clips of the livestream, but I see others posting way better quality ones so lmk if you’re interested