Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

So is it that personal trainer or/and that Turkish agent her new bf? :trisha: did that Turkish guy attend the concert as well or only the trainer?

I don't thing is about the personal trainer.. a bunch of artists travel with their trainers to keep fit... or either about a current relationship honestly.. 

I need to say I love the „he‘s born in March“ change since my boyfriend (a Turkish guy lol) is born in March and me in June. :legend:

also I just need to drop this here since I believe it happened because I watched those streams before sleep:

i had a dream where was at a Lana concert and it was literally a sea of people and everyone pushed Ricardo from the barricade to the back. 😭

11 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

I don't thing is about the personal trainer.. a bunch of artists travel with their trainers to keep fit... or either about a current relationship honestly.. 

Yeah from looking at Kirk’s stories, it looks like he and another guy from dog pound are traveling with her to promote their gym. I don’t think there is enough evidence to suggest that they are dating right now. 

Back home, never cried so much in my life. After so many years seeing her barricades, Im still in shock. The crowd was INSANE, even the security was scared of us lmao. She was smiling with tear in her eyes after ride, the crowd sang words by words for every songs. So proud of the french. Literally crying writing this, it was magical. GODNA :trisha:

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

YouTube has limited my uploads for today but will post all the tracks from last nights concert this week for anyone interested :)

11 minutes ago, AnW said:

YouTube has limited my uploads for today but will post all the tracks from last nights concert this week for anyone interested :)

Are you using France Inter audio ? I wanted to cut the audio and download them into my spotify local files for every song !!

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It's been two days and I'm finally able to put words onto this. 

It's been a long journey to get to see her as I've had countless opportunity that didn't come to fruition (canceled shows, the Olympia which was impossible to get tickets to,...). Until she arrived there I was still anxious something could happen again, and the delay didn't help. At the same time I was extremely exited for having a chance to finally see her because I've been a fan for so many years. 

When the music started, it felt really special and my excitement increased exponentially. When she walked on that stage, something really magical washed over me. Her aura is indescriptible. Her fragility is powerful. She has so much charisma and she is very caring of her fans. 

I had seen many videos before but I can tell you it's a completely different experience being there. She nailed the show. Her vocals were very emotional and precise. I love how she sings them differently than on the albums. The arrangements were spot on.

The whole set was beautiful, really poetic and fitting to her art. I used to find the dancers pretty pointless but since 2023 they've gotten increasingly more interesting and fitting. From the point of view I had it actually worked perfectly (way better than it does in video form). The only time I tough they were not necessary and too distracting was during Video Games because I think the focus should be on Lana Singing and the interaction with the fans during that song. 

I have trouble explaining how emotional it was for me. I've been to countless concerts and been a fan of a few other artist before but I neever felt what I felt there during her show and now thinking about it. I guess the wait was worth it and that it's good that I haven''t seen her before, so I could see her at the top of her game.

23 hours ago, Future Jazz said:

i was there and she was literally perfect. saw her live twice this year and her vocals really are her best ever. her aura is truly indescribable. before i saw her live i’d also complain about the setlist but it is really great as it is, the experience is so good when you live it that you don’t really think about the fact that the setlist is tired.

22 hours ago, Manchild said:

I agree. People complaining about the setlist are usually not there. Don’t forget she is still on the same tour as last year so it was unlikely to change. The setlist worked really well live and she did make at least some changes. 

I completely agree with you. I had seen some 2023 performances but it didn't bother me that the setlist was not that much different because it's a completely different experience to see it for yourself. And there were actually quite a few changes from the very first performance. Seing how much work is put into this and all the people on that scene with her, I can't see her changing the setlist for every show.

Tough I do get that people are bored with songs that have been on her setlist for many tours (like Cherry and Pretty when you cry) but it was the first time seing her perform these in person for me so I was happy she did them since they work really well with the dancers and the live band.

22 hours ago, Manchild said:

Also great to be there when she basically announced a new boyfriend, whoever it is. It’s amazing, that even though she is very private, she always reveals so much at the end of Chemtrails 

I didn't understand that. I tough she was talking about the ex the song was about. Thanks for pointing that out.

11 minutes ago, saith said:

It's been two days and I'm finally able to put words onto this. 

It's been a long journey to get to see her as I've had countless opportunity that didn't come to fruition (canceled shows, the Olympia which was impossible to get tickets to,...). Until she arrived there I was still anxious something could happen again, and the delay didn't help. At the same time I was extremely exited for having a chance to finally see her because I've been a fan for so many years. 

When the music started, it felt really special and my excitement increased exponentially. When she walked on that stage, something really magical washed over me. Her aura is indescriptible. Her fragility is powerful. She has so much charisma and she is very caring of her fans. 

I had seen many videos before but I can tell you it's a completely different experience being there. She nailed the show. Her vocals were very emotional and precise. I love how she sings them differently than on the albums. The arrangements were spot on.

The whole set was beautiful, really poetic and fitting to her art. I used to find the dancers pretty pointless but since 2023 they've gotten increasingly more interesting and fitting. From the point of view I had it actually worked perfectly (way better than it does in video form). The only time I tough they were not necessary and too distracting was during Video Games because I think the focus should be on Lana Singing and the interaction with the fans during that song. 

I have trouble explaining how emotional it was for me. I've been to countless concerts and been a fan of a few other artist before but I neever felt what I felt there during her show and now thinking about it. I guess the wait was worth it and that it's good that I haven''t seen her before, so I could see her at the top of her game.

I completely agree with you. I had seen some 2023 performances but it didn't bother me that the setlist was not that much different because it's a completely different experience to see it for yourself. And there were actually quite a few changes from the very first performance. Seing how much work is put into this and all the people on that scene with her, I can't see her changing the setlist for every show.

Tough I do get that people are bored with songs that have been on her setlist for many tours (like Cherry and Pretty when you cry) but it was the first time seing her perform these in person for me so I was happy she did them since they work really well with the dancers and the live band.

I didn't understand that. I tough she was talking about the ex the song was about. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm happy you enjoyed the show. I have seen her 6 times and the moment I love most is when she comes on stage. The love from the audience to her and back again is transcendent. Sounds like you felt it.

3 hours ago, FredRed said:

I'm happy you enjoyed the show. I have seen her 6 times and the moment I love most is when she comes on stage. The love from the audience to her and back again is transcendent. Sounds like you felt it.

Aw, thank you. I did. The love was flowing back and forth. Transcendent is the word. :crying5:

I'm glad you felt it too:kiss:

Some behind the scenes photos posted by her stylist, @mollyddickson! :flutter:

1.jpg

2.jpg

She posted the photos from the dressing room as well with all the Chanel accessories and dresses but she already posted these in her stories few days ago which screenshots I posted here one page ago! :)

2.gif