ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, Veinsineon said:

But then why did that documentary only use the demoΒ :trisha3:

Β 

she was too lazy to ask barrie for it so she downloaded it off of youtube instead :trisha3:

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

not gonna lie i feel like they're lying... it sounds too good to be true, and they randomly came out of no where with a bunch of informationΒ Kimkardashian-oprah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Β 

but... perhaps... maybe lilacsinmymind is lana del rey herself... :trisha3:

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait but is it a rework or the OG vocals??? I’m ok with eitherΒ 

Β 

if it's real, i'm sure she recorded new vocals since the vocals on the 2008 version are low quality, laptop demo vocals

lanaboards and wiki, lipsters

skim the thread for the snippets

baby's breathing unleaked lyrics

on the krakenfiles

Β 

late in audio section, begging

spotlight on the insiders is swinging

life is beautiful memories fading

walkout is very far

I mean- I kinda believe it but also why would this random person who popped up yesterday have Elvis but BOZ doesn’t…

Β 

Unless something else has changed since he told us there wasn’t a rework of Elvis. New stuff falls into the hands of insiders all the time

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

I mean- I kinda believe it but also why would this random person who popped up yesterday have Elvis but BOZ doesn’t…

Β 

Unless something else has changed since he told us there wasn’t a rework of Elvis

Β 

it sounds like lilacs doesn't have much of the stuff they're talking about, since they said that they "heard" these songs will be "definitely" leaking

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,Β but we were wooden