ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

the idea of releasing snippets of songs your gonna hoard and seeing people who don’t have access to the songs or the means to trade or pay for them go absolutely nuts is what fuels yalls (leakers) egos… and every once and while you do actually leak something and the hype of people enjoying said leak also fuels yalls egos! just annoying losers 

people always want as many songs as possible to get, but unfortunately it is not in our competence to only want and get songs that we desire. Lizzy Grant's new songs are sweet and it's good that we have them, sooo personally: I'm happy! (still waiting for paradise though :shh:)

2 minutes ago, Cali Is Hot said:

people always want as many songs as possible to get, but unfortunately it is not in our competence to only want and get songs that we desire. Lizzy Grant's new songs are sweet and it's good that we have them, sooo personally: I'm happy! (still waiting for paradise though :shh:)

What is "not in our competence" supposed to mean

Geez, people, let’s all breathe here. 

2023 has been an incredible year for us in terms of what she officially released and even leaks this year have been pretty iconic. 

the Christmas leak fest is never a sure thing, my darlings: some years, we do get some nice gifts and others, well, it’s more quiet.( It’s always been that way with leaks :karaoke:) And well, we got some leaks after all this year. So many people set their hopes way too high this year, I guess, and leakers were way too happy to feed our delulu this year :omfg2:

and let’s not forget we’ll get a new cover on VDay through the Jack produced soundtrack (I dont remember if it’s for a movie or a series :tsk:)

Good things are yet to come, my loves :kiss:

21 minutes ago, Embach said:

but in your opinion, which leak from leakmas 2023 was the best one though :daydream: for me it was Vivian or Your Girl Kieron's mix

Your Girl for sure, but I know it’s because of my “peculiar tastes”: I often don’t care that much for Lizzy tracks or unfinished songs (that’s why I don’t care that much for Dark City or Sugary Sweet :oopna:)

The end of this new version of Your Girl is just :burn:

24 minutes ago, Embach said:

but in your opinion, which leak from leakmas 2023 was the best one though :daydream: for me it was Vivian or Your Girl Kieron's mix

Vivian for sure.

And I really love the version of Paradise we got.

And the lyrics of Beach Boys wich contains some lyrics of DMD are fascinating, I mean just read it !

Late truck stop nights

Wearin' blue jeans tight, wearin' blonde hair high

Girls are in their gold lamé

Betty-Lou and Lana Ray dreamin' about Monterrey

Reminds me a little of Kerouac.

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

What is "not in our competence" supposed to mean

this means that the person who have some unreleased songs also have more knowledge/rights to decide where, when and how many songs should be leaked. If I'm not correct how exactly do you propose to influence people who don't leaking songs? But... let's be real the whole thing of leaking songs is illegal, so only Lana and the producers have the rights to the songs here, I suppose 

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Your Girl for sure, but I know it’s because of my “peculiar tastes”: I often don’t care that much for Lizzy tracks or unfinished songs (that’s why I don’t care that much for Dark City or Sugary Sweet :oopna:)

The end of this new version of Your Girl is just :burn:

The chorus of the new version hits like the chorus of west coast 🔥🔥🔥

33 minutes ago, Embach said:

for me it’s your girl KM i will never be over it 

have i made that clear enough :thumb3:

giphy.gif