Cause when you know, you know 

Leakmas is a go 

Like 111 and me 

Fl0r1dak1l0s and Honeymouns

The songs that they bring to the table

Will be a bop for our bussies collectively-he-He-hE-HE-HEEEEE

:karaoke:

9 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Imagine how the losers who buy unreleased tracks would react if we all just stopped caring 

That will never be a reality 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Imagine how the losers who buy unreleased tracks would react if we all just stopped caring 

unfortunately, that'll never happen. it's a huge grey market on discords, other forums, twitter i'm sure. people will always want to feel like they have something that's "eXcLuSiVe" and it isn't just lana stuff, it's kesha, it's the weeknd, it's kanye, it's demi, any artist who has an established fanbase.

it's the same reason other leakers stopped leaking. we just don't care much anymore about sucking his left big toe because he posts [LEAK] Lick My Nipples Tonight Daddy [my version] (edit) [ver.2]  not to name names but :teehee:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

unfortunately, that'll never happen. it's a huge grey market on discords, other forums, twitter i'm sure. people will always want to feel like they have something that's "eXcLuSiVe" and it isn't just lana stuff, it's kesha, it's the weeknd, it's kanye, it's demi, any artist who has an established fanbase.

it's the same reason other leakers stopped leaking. we just don't care much anymore about sucking his left big toe because he posts [LEAK] Lick My Nipples Tonight Daddy [my version] (edit) [ver.2]  not to name names but :teehee:

:coffee:

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

okay but could we dedicate a moment to the mysterious "elvis" title found on that elusive notebook paper with the tropico tracklist? honestly a 2013 version of elvis would be INSANEEEEE PAULSON-2.jpg

and remember when BOZ denied an elvis re-work :seeit:

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

and remember when BOZ denied a elvis re-record :seeit:

maybe she recorded another laptop demo on her macbook like sweetheart and connection and she's in her third trimester... :seeit: she'll be coming

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123