Strangelove

Donald Trump Wins Iowa Caucus - 2024 Presidential Primaries

These ppl just have unreleased syndrome...once he's President again they'll remember what a shit-show it constantly was :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

12 minutes ago, mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime said:

I can't do another round of this :paris: Why anyone would vote him in for a second term is beyond me. He offers nothing other than exacting revenge on his perceived political enemies. He's a narcissistic obsessed loser:scoff:

I feel like this point is not talked about enough. Whichever side you're on, it's hard to argue that Trump actually accomplished anything for better or for worse. All he did was get himself in the news daily for some petty drama. He failed to repeal Obamacare, the border wall didn't really happen, and there were no major wars (and neither escalation nor deescalation of any ongoing conflicts). 

He signed a few stupid executive orders that were quickly repealed by the next President, and he had no real vision or doctrine that he governed on. He just was a major headache and the saddest, and most impactful, thing he ever did was embolden a bunch of white nationalists to come out of the shadows. That was the most dangerous thing he ever has done, and will continue to do. Otherwise, he is the epitome of a failed President. 

There are much, much more dangerous Republicans, who actually have an agenda and know who to carry it out, currently in/running for Congress, who want to strip rights away from anyone who's not a straight white man. Trump is distracting from them, and that is scary. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

A person at the caucus said they couldn't support Vivek Ramaswamy because of 9/11...

...Ramaswamy is Indian.

Also dumb af for thinking the racism that runs rampant in the Republican Party would spare him.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Mer said:

I feel like this point is not talked about enough. Whichever side you're on, it's hard to argue that Trump actually accomplished anything for better or for worse. All he did was get himself in the news daily for some petty drama. He failed to repeal Obamacare, the border wall didn't really happen, and there were no major wars (and neither escalation nor deescalation of any ongoing conflicts). 

He signed a few stupid executive orders that were quickly repealed by the next President, and he had no real vision or doctrine that he governed on. He just was a major headache and the saddest, and most impactful, thing he ever did was embolden a bunch of white nationalists to come out of the shadows. That was the most dangerous thing he ever has done, and will continue to do. Otherwise, he is the epitome of a failed President. 

There are much, much more dangerous Republicans, who actually have an agenda and know who to carry it out, currently in/running for Congress, who want to strip rights away from anyone who's not a straight white man. Trump is distracting from them, and that is scary. 

100%. He has activated some of the worst qualities in people and I think his followers are addicted to the rush of anger and indignity he drones on and on about. 

Tumblr

The seven TRUMPet are sounded by seven angels and the events that follow are described in detail from Revelation Chapters 8 to 11

tumblr_pfa9k5A6aa1r0msi2o2_1280.gif