Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, jazzlessbaby said:

Yeah, I think she needs to show us the album cover like she did with BB and we'll try to shut the hell up. It will definitely quench some of our thirst and stimulate our imaginations to get our delulu is order. 

new album title is going to be Make America Gator Again 

I'm 100% sure that there will be a 10/10 song on Lasso. Every album of hers has at least one, Lasso will have at least one as well! We need that kind of positive energy here! :true:

2.gif

2 hours ago, Embach said:

I wonder if we'll get high budget videos like Candy Necklace or COTCC, or those huge videos from eras BTD to NFR or we'll get homemade videos, like high-quality homemade videos like Arcadia, Blue Banisters or vintage filter effect videos like Hope, Let Me Love You, Venice Bitch.

I’m picturing something similar to the Tough music video :true:

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

816e2a76b0dc36e646f63a5dab270a69.gif

Roses Bloom for Lasso

:pray2:

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

2 hours ago, Embach said:

I'm 100% sure that there will be a 10/10 song on Lasso. Every album of hers has at least one, Lasso will have at least one as well! We need that kind of positive energy here! :true:

my 10/10 song from each album since nobody asked (obviously most of her records have several 10s but I'm narrowing it down to just one)

A.K.A - Pawn Shop Blues

BTD - BTD

Paradise - Ride

UV - Cruel World

Honeymoon - Terrence Loves You

LFL - Heroin

NFR! - Mariners Apartment Complex

Chemtrails - White Dress

Blue Banisters - If You Lie Down With Me

Tunnel - A&W

Lasso - Track 9 (Prediction)

479a17042e35524d7cb1550e4ce9e092.gif

In a town like Twin Peaks, no one is innocent...

25 minutes ago, Embach said:

rick nowels, save me...rick nowels...save me, rick nowels

Maybe Jack said that thing cause Lana is reconnecting with Rick, and he knows he can't compete against the supreme  :true::trisha3:, and that's why Lasso is taking so long and we have no info. Yup yup, this is all real and true bb5

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

I think that Lana's Southern Gothic Instagram Story highlights could hint a lot about her vision of Southern Gothic for Lasso and most of the stories are from her September/October 2023 tour in the USA. I think that the outfits (which were very gorgeous by the way) could also hint the aesthetic of it! I found that style beautiful not gonna lie, reminded of that stunning photoshoot with Nikki Lane where they were on a field with horses! :flutter:

2.gif

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Butthe last time we got an album where every song is at least an 8/10 with multiple 10/10s was NFR...:tiffany4: I need an album that good again :cryney2:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・