Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

19 minutes ago, Mer said:

Oh :trisha4:

I swear I don't know anything about   Taylor Swift and I don't understand the situation.

can you enlighten me

2 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

I swear I don't know anything about   Taylor Swift and I don't understand the situation.

can you enlighten me

Cowboy Carter is a Beyoncé album. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

40 minutes ago, Embach said:

Tbh I don't think so. 

I don’t necessarily think so either it’s just what a lot of people have been running with since Lana made that one interview. As if she needs excuses to delay an album :hottie:

52 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

All because of Cowshit Carter :tiffany4:

LANA DEL REY SAVED HERSELF FROM WITCHONCE BY NOT RELISING LASSO 

WITCHONCE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO DO A SATEN SPELL ON LANA IF SHE TRIED TO STEAL HER COUNTRY ALBUM FUSION SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!!! THIS IS JUST LIKE KANYE AT THE VMAS!!! DONT COMPLAIN FOR LASSO! ITS LANA TRING TO STAY ALIVE

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY 

Just now, coneyislandbaby1949 said:

WITCHONCE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO DO A SATEN SPELL ON LANA IF SHE TRIED TO STEAL HER COUNTRY ALBUM FUSION SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!!! THIS IS JUST LIKE KANYE AT THE VMAS!!! DONT COMPLAIN FOR LASSO! ITS LANA TRING TO STAY ALIVE

Literallyyyy

16 minutes ago, coneyislandbaby1949 said:

You could see the fear in her eyes when she announced Lasso knowing Beyoncé was gonna take a hit out on her if it outstreamed Cobwoy Carter :wipe:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

37 minutes ago, coneyislandbaby1949 said:

No it’s so true :nails:

Tumblr

I feel like country music in the mainstream cultural conscience is over now…it had its moment earlier this year and was Lana’s chance to “ride the wave”, so to speak (even though she’s had her finger on the pulse, saw the country hype coming well in advance, and never needs to adhere to the trends in music), but now the window of country being the thing is kind of done. I guess she’s caught onto that - and the longer she DOESN’T release the album, the more time she has to tweak it. And life has certainly happened since she announced the record in January! So I’m imagining that songs addressing things that have happened for her since then exist. 

It’s kind of like how everyone was wearing cowboy boots a few years ago and it was a little fashion trend. I feel like nobody cares that much about cowboy boots anymore - at least not as much as they did in 2021, for example. 

Did this change back to the pre pre release thread or did it always say that?? :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, Coriander said:

The administration changed it back after no announcement came in September.

'administration' giving this okayyyy corporate

IMG-0349.jpg

but tbfh this album is nawt coming :stunned:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23