Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Can't say for certain yet but I'm skeptical that the album pre-order will be out on Tuesday. So far none of the shops have added anything from what I can tell. For comparison, Ocean Blvd was added over a week in advance.

@sparklertrailerheaven has a legit source so I doubt the date is made up, either it's unrelated/outdated information or they will add it on Monday/Tuesday to avoid leaks.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Can't say for certain yet but I'm skeptical that the album pre-order will be out on Tuesday. So far none of the shops have added anything from what I can tell. For comparison, Ocean Blvd was added over a week in advance.

@sparklertrailerheaven has a legit source so I doubt the date is made up, either it's outdated information or they will add it on Monday/Tuesday to avoid leaks.

Okay, interesting... Do you think there's still a chance the album could be available to pre-order on Tuesday or do you think it's a definite no

2 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Okay, interesting... Do you think there's still a chance the album could be available to pre-order on Tuesday or do you think it's a definite no

There is still a chance, yes. I should be able to confirm it on Monday.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Thank you, I can't tell you how grateful I am :ohmy:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I just had a thought... if the product is releasing August 9th surely it couldn't be an album?

Edited by ldrzodiac
Forgot to delete it, accidentally multiplied it

On 7/25/2024 at 5:24 PM, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I feel like they're telling us that ldr10 won't be country  if they're advertising those collabs... 

Tough is pretty country tbf

26 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

when this isn’t a joke and it’s the actual cover then what… :awkney:

Then it will prove Lana's picsart queen skills even more!

42 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I haven’t been much on here the past two weeks or so, anything exciting or news worthy lately?

The same user who gave us the cover for the Tough single said there is something coming on July 30, on Lana’s website for a August 9 release (« soft launch » on the 30th). Our own @hotshot2am didn’t see anything so far but that it could be added on Monday. Probably some new merch but we’ve been speculating it could be the lead single to Lasso (wouldn’t make much sense to have the whole album on August 9, though; my guess was it could be a pre-save link on the 30th for the official release on the 9th, but i know nothing in coding and programming so :eyeroll4:)

there was also an anonymous post on d**** saying the lead single was coming in the next weeks, that it was called in God’s own time (or in God’s Time? :stareney2: I can’t remember the exact title), and that it was the real title to the song she performed as an intro at her Fenway Park show (we thought it was called The Mirror).

and that’s pretty much it. 
There is also the Jeff Buckley special she’ll attend on Sept 15. We were hoping for a new cover but it’s apparently just interviews and not a new performance :crying5:

23 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The same user who gave us the cover for the Tough single said there is something coming on July 30, on Lana’s website for a August 9 release (« soft launch » on the 30th). Our own @hotshot2am didn’t see anything so far but that it could be added on Monday. Probably some new merch but we’ve been speculating it could be the lead single to Lasso (wouldn’t make much sense to have the whole album on August 9, though; my guess was it could be a pre-save link on the 30th for the official release on the 9th, but i know nothing in coding and programming so :eyeroll4:)

there was also an anonymous post on d**** saying the lead single was coming in the next weeks, that it was called in God’s own time (or in God’s Time? :stareney2: I can’t remember the exact title), and that it was the real title to the song she performed as an intro at her Fenway Park show (we thought it was called The Mirror).

and that’s pretty much it. 
There is also the Jeff Buckley special she’ll attend on Sept 15. We were hoping for a new cover but it’s apparently just interviews and not a new performance :crying5:

Thank you so much for this summary, I really appreciate it! :wub:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png