Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Stop being so dramatic omg. It’s 9AM Lana‘s time and we’ve been told since the very first post that the release date is August 9th and today was just the soft launch/announcement

"Don’t forget me"

Maybe Noon Lana Time? We have all day. If nothing comes i'm unfortunately going to be leaving the Lana community

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Stop being so dramatic omg. It’s 9AM Lana‘s time and we’ve been told since the very first post that the release date is August 9th and today was just the soft launch/announcement

the way i totally missed that the release date was announced... this is the best day ever now thank u :mariah3:

giphy.gif

Anyways stream Henry,_Come_On_Insta_Snippet.mp3 :trisha:

Spoiler

Or stream Honeymoon :true:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

11 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Exactly omfg i can’t understand how many people on this website still don’t understand how time zones work and also that Lana is not consistent with announcement times!!! We could be getting it at 11pm pst for all we know like calm down everyone. It’s probably not gonna be anything that exciting anyway. :tiffany2:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, lanology said:

Maybe Noon Lana Time? We have all day. If nothing comes i'm unfortunately going to be leaving the Lana community

:lmao:

well, clearly you are new to the Lana community.

We aren't playing here today folks!

Keep your tempers at a minimum and don't take your annoyance that nothing is happening yet out on other members! Only warning!!

feel free to read the pinned thread again if you need to!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, lanology said:

wait... is this play about me?

it is about anyone who fits the shoe!

"Don’t forget me"

should i just read the websites code and figure out if the 'insider' was just bullshitting the whole time? im sure its not that hard.

4 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

What if we started a new tradition of unbanning past users one day a year. Kind of like Day of the Dead. Set their spirit free and they can unleash new info or wreak havoc. I just know @lustforlife would be taking us to new heights today with their french husband's insider knowledge. 

no absolutely not

& please stay on topic

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23