Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Whatever she has planned I fully trust and can’t wait for!!

She announced Lasso before even working on Tough, so I’m sure that probably influenced the switch she seemed to have made. I still expect songs like Henry, but I think she maybe made the album a little lighter overall. This is the second time she’s mentioned fun/light lyrics and a more focus on melody, so I personally can’t wait!!

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Wait was something confirmed or what?? 

a lot was confirmed 😭 2 singles before the end if the year, light lyrics, and southern gothic production 

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

there's something in the air about march....cotcc on march 19 and ob on march 24 :oprah:

AND SHE JUST CHANGED THE LYRICS FROM COTCC TO „he’s born in March“ WHAT IF ITS NOT ABOUT A GUY BUT LASSO:excited:

When Lasso is actually only two songs and they are both 25 minutes each:aubrey:

Also I wonder if this confirms September 13th and that publication wasn’t completely wrong…I think she should put out something slightly witchy/southern gothic before November 

the peaks in the statement being witchy lust for life scrapped and having white floptang added instead:trisha4:

i never understood leakers bragging about leaking like its a certificate to put on your Cv, likee it’s cool to hear the leaked sheit but concerning seeing it being intertwined with someone’s ego 

Just now, yourlocalhobo said:

AND SHE JUST CHANGED THE LYRICS FROM COTCC TO „he’s born in March“ WHAT IF ITS NOT ABOUT A GUY BUT LASSO:excited:

another album falling down the "announced for september but released in march" pipeline

sig-cropped.png

I really don’t think Tough is a Lasso track tbh, I think it only mentioned a follow up to Tough because it’s the last single she put out. 

"Don’t forget me"

not the white mustang slander :smh:

anyways why people thought there will be 2 more quavo collabs lmao

2.gif

Tough is not giving Southern Gothic, i don’t think it’s Lasso

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

I genuinely am very interested in what she means by fun/light lyrics. There are so few songs in her discography that have lyrics like that :air: Would love some stuff like Cola :true:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・