Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

15 minutes ago, Nectar said:

Quiet now children.

Repeat after me: there are no magical saviours / new insiders / people close to Lana IRL on lanaboards.com and if they did exists they would most likely keep a low profile instead of advertising themselves

The fact that there are so many people who think that a random person got to listen to some tracks from an upcoming new album from one of the most popular artists in the world, and that they in their extreme selflessness will answer all of our questions before disappearing forever proves that psychiatrical help needs to be free

clock it again for me :wendy:

though this is just the natural cycle of a lana pre-release. as niko said... a canon event that we cannot interfere with 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, grandpas glass said:

N*****u R***e = Nouveau Riche

there could be some French song titles because of Southern Gothic 

Y'all are really and I mean REALLY stretching / reaching with this  "southern gothic".

I know that there is a large french speaking population in Louisiana but still can we stop assigning "southern gothic" to everything?

Thank you

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

Wait some of you think we're being serious about this insider? :brows3:

I just want bread (fake info) and circus (weird delusion on the thread) :illumilana2:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

As someone said yesterday, it is possible that someone in the industry, even in a minor or support role, might have heard several of the tracks, especially as we're moving into the period when the album is/was supposed to be released.

Remember the short video of a group of people listening to Candy Necklaces with Jon Batiste among them? Who were all the other people?--not that there was a mob. We don't know; they could have been anyone, even friends of those either invited or there working at the time in some capacity. 

Lasso is on lockdown, but not absolute, complete lockdown. It's easy to imagine someone at the label finally hearing one or more tracks and calling in someone else to hear them too. 

So that part I can see as realistic. The rest seems rather teasing and harebrained. 

On 8/26/2024 at 2:28 PM, barttttender said:

Ok, is this for real, THANK YOU. <3<3<3

My questions are:

1. Do you know if Tough is going to be on Lasso.

2. Which of the three songs did you like the most?

3. Which of them do you think will be the next single? Will that be the lead single, or was Tough the lead single?

4. When do you think the single will drop?

5. Are any of these a collab?

6. Do you know if there are any collabs on the record.

Love ya!

1. All new songs 

2. NR
3. TCIAM is the front runner but it’s not  100% confirmed

4. After debate 

5. No

6. One female 

On 8/26/2024 at 2:31 PM, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

How long are those songs? If you don't want to share the whole lenght, just say in minutes like 3 minutes or 5 minutes etc

Production wisely, what Lana song each of them remind you of? 

Do you happen to know, when will the singles be released? 

I was not able to see the time but one song was a bit longer than usual 

Country Roads

Fishtail

Cola 

Nope