Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

20 minutes ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

I recently got to listen to the Lasso album and i have to say that you all are gonna be shocked with some things. You can ask me questions and i’m going to answer them until 5pm est. I’m not an insider i’m just a lana fan who was lucky enough to know the right people.

The only thing i’m saying for now is that the things Jinn said to you are completely fake. 

Prove it. 

19 minutes ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

I recently got to listen to the Lasso album and i have to say that you all are gonna be shocked with some things. You can ask me questions and i’m going to answer them until 5pm est. I’m not an insider i’m just a lana fan who was lucky enough to know the right people.

The only thing i’m saying for now is that the things Jinn said to you are completely fake. 

lemme shoot my shot for delulu purposes :trisha4: is she screaming anywhere on the record :eartha2: 

Lasso has officially invaded my dreams 

Last night I dreamt that someone on LB somehow got access to the Lasso vinyl before it was released, but it didn't have any songs on it. It was a topic on LB and I was franticly trying to find where to buy it before I realised that it hadn't been released yet, someone just got hold of it early. The cover was in tones of blue and green and it was a dreamy arty painting  that was kind of collaged (not like phone collages, like proper art collages), but I don't remember what was on it :crossed: and the vinyl was swirled green and silver. Lana's team must have found out it had made its way into the hands of the GP and so they decided to release Lasso literally one day later via some shop nobody has ever heard of before and we were all clamouring to get it. 

I also dreamt that I got the chance to interview Lana, but I got the date wrong and turned up a week early, and then the dream stopped before the actual real date happened :toofloppy:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

I thought that they were parodising Jinn like some of you were these past few days :bebe:

Hey citizens of Lana boards 😍

i recently had a privilege to hear 10 songs off of lasso and i must say M* P**** W*** and K*** M* A** B***** Y** G* are standouts and potentially fan favorites, Very southern bella goth and very piano and grand, like a mix of Prom Song and Bartender

I won’t be here until Wednesday the 26th of Dec but drop your questions 😁😌😌🏼

Ps lana is releasing a single (7:47) after trump wins :fabcat:

22 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Prove it. 

Unfortunately i can’t prove anything since like i said before IM NOT AN INSIDER the only thing i have for you is that i got to listen to the album 

22 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

lemme shoot my shot for delulu purposes :trisha4: is she screaming anywhere on the record :eartha2: 

track 5,outro like bbs

track 7 bridge 

Just now, Placid said:

Unfortunately i can’t prove anything since like i said before IM NOT AN INSIDER the only thing i have for you is that i got to listen to the album 

Thanks for telling us u got to listen to it… I guess… 

:awk:

3 minutes ago, Placid said:

track 5,outro like bbs

track 7 bridge 

Ain't no one is that stupid to believe you💀

Just now, Honeytrails said:

Thanks for telling us u got to listen to it… I guess… 

:awk:

i mean that i can tell you info but i can’t prove anything since im not an insider

i can’t give you dates or anything 

jus info about the album as an album 

i'm not a mod but i'm lowkey traumatized (i know that the word is overused but you know what i mean, maybe tired is a better word) from pranks and the fact is that you will get a warning point for pranking

2.gif

53 minutes ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

57 minutes ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

do you people not have hobbies? jobs? pretending to know information on a lana del rey online forum really cant be very fulfilling :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

20 minutes ago, Placid said:

track 5,outro like bbs

track 7 bridge 

why you talking about track numbers when it won’t be finalised yet

11 hours ago, Cake Bush said:

i need this to be Lana's white trash era. crocodiles. swamps. mature men's body odor after a hot day working tirelessly in the sun. cheap domestic beer. porch swings. you know?

In other words a spiritual sequel to Lizzy Grant :candy: (!!!)

She’s blonde and everything. It makes perfect sense.

IMG-1607.jpg