ionut

Lana to collaborate with Quavo ('Tough' and 'Fly')

Tough is a good song to vibe to but this new snippet of FLY sounds like a screeching 9th grader who has just discovered drugs. I don’t want Lana to be anywhere near that mess 😭

Ok so, on instagram Quavo only used #FLY, not #flyaway

There's other song registered as "Fly", https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/925660835  which lists only Quavo as a performer, and Lana as a songwriter.

Maybe she just helped him write the song ? :um4:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Lasso said:

Ok so, on instagram Quavo only used #FLY, not #flyaway

There's other song registered as "Fly", https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/925660835  which lists only Quavo as a performer, and Lana as a songwriter.

Maybe she just helped him write the song ? :um4:

Lana really said “this shit’s ass” and left :thumb3:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

Oh, this is so bad. :toofunny:
even though it's a big trend lately, which I really don't understand and I really don't like it. but the truth is that people like it and it's played on the radio all the time. i'm picking from my least favourite ones, for example: Cyril - Stumblin' in
Cyril- The sound of silence
David Guetta - I'm good (blue) :horror:

Tough is fun for the summer, I actually like it and I think it's my #1 on Spotify for the last few days.
But enough is enough and I mean LANA/LASSO/HENRY whoever COME ON! :legend:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

4 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Why is the topic hot? Someone tell me something :defeated:

And don't say "something" or I'll be mad 

Quavo posted a snippet of a song called either 'Fly' or 'Fly Away' on instagram, and it's speculated that it features Lana because she is registered as a songwriter. We are trying to figure out if this is the supposed soft launch:hooker: that's coming tomorrow 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Americen Whore said:

It’s so funny that there’s a whole thread dedicated to fly away, and we’re discussing it here :godlaugh2:

idk where or what to discuss no more :dorothy: leak dark city

14 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

We need lana do a surf noir kill kill production esque album not ballads / trap lol

Now… why is this here :oprah7: this was about lasso not fly away lol

When Fly Away and Tough are the lead singles from Lasso and the posts have to moved back :thumb3:

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

It’s so funny that there’s a whole thread dedicated to fly away, and we’re discussing it here :godlaugh2:

I was gonna post it on there but I couldn’t find it

Also @hotshot2am do yk if there is an “item drop” scheduled for tomorrow ?

sorry just noticed you’ve already posted… @sparklertrailerheaven do yk if it’s still coming tmrw ? 

WAIT WHAT IS GOING ON I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS ON LASSO THREAD

Edited by ldrzodiac

Tbh I feel like you guys care too much, Lana’s discography has already been stuffed with throwaway collabs and half-assed songs so let’s just take what we can get until the good stuff comes with Lasso

This won't feature Lana at all, Quavo didn't tag her, it's not a joint post and she's nowhere to be seen :sleep:

I guess we're safe for now