ionut

Lana to collaborate with Quavo ('Tough' and 'Fly')

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I dont really understand where the hate is coming from towards this snippet

From what we've heard so far it's mainly a Lenny kravitz sample with a an additional rap verse

I'm sure if lana has writers credit she has a verse or smth and the chorus is just the sample

i know like from the amount of people on here acting like it’s the worst thing they’ve ever heard, i was expecting something genuinely unlistenable… 😭 meanwhile it’s just upbeat and sorta generic sounding - and not even in a bad way! 

this switch up on Tough is WILD and needs to be studied. as a whole, this forum was begging for trap/hip-hop Lana and the second we got it you guys started started bad mouthing it and begging for country. Tough came out less than a month ago, as much as I also want Lasso, we really aren’t in a drought period

Just now, Candy Necklace said:

this switch up on Tough is WILD and needs to be studied. as a whole, this forum was begging for trap/hip-hop Lana and the second we got it you guys started started bad mouthing it and begging for country. Tough came out less than a month ago, as much as I also want Lasso, we really aren’t in a drought period

In ANY FRONT

We got a single less than a month ago

We've had several big live performances into he last couple months with more to come

We had five new songs leak this month

And we've got a possible drop happening tomorrow

32 minutes ago, star Iux said:

But commercial doesn’t equal good. A lot of her fans don’t love tough even though the gp does. I don’t think tough is bad I just think it’s meh.

How do you know that?:rip:. Her fans don’t like her piano ballads either then considering how badly they performed. They’re not streaming them enough. We know for a fact the gp ain’t streaming those.

And when did we talk about what’s good? It’s the lie that people supposedly don’t like “Tough”. The stats say otherwise. That’s the actual truth. Her fans want trap songs and those trap songs actually do well. The only people I’ve seen complain about the trap songs on OB are critics, which has nothing to do with the fans.

2 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

I don’t dislike but I also don’t necessarily like Tough. I haven’t revisited it since release week. The song is short, upbeat and fun which makes it a great summer bop. But to me it doesn’t really go anywhere or have a chance to breathe. The only interesting part is the bridge which is like 5 seconds. Which is fine. In my opinion it was made to be a streaming hit. Something to add to a summer playlist or listen on repeat and zone out to. Lana has many other interesting trap songs. 

Tumblr

people that hate fly hate having fun listening to music and just turn on fingertips to idk sit and be sad

lana is having fun and probably is doing great so why should she run to jack and ask him for a piano ballad number 47 so that she can just switch off and sing about how she hates her mother once again D:

let lana have a hobby ffs

6 minutes ago, tough as a brat said:

people that hate fly hate having fun listening to music and just turn on fingertips to idk sit and be sad

lana is having fun and probably is doing great so why should she run to jack and ask him for a piano ballad number 47 so that she can just switch off and sing about how she hates her mother once again D:

let lana have a hobby ffs

let people have tastes and lets remember that we dont have to like everything that our favourite artists put out

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

Just now, venice biotch said:

let people have tastes and lets remember that we dont have to like everything that our favourite artist puts out

Did the song leak or what, ya'll acting like you've heard the whole thing already
I don't like every lana song that exists, but I give them 2 or 3 listens before I decide if I like it or not and I believe trashing the song after hearing 40 seconds of it is pitchfork behaviour

1 hour ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Please listen to it so you'll see that it's actually horrible

Quavo sounded funny there but the og Lenny song is my whole childhood so I kinda have a soft spot for it. But I don't think Lana's singing there because there was confirmed in that registration website that she is a co-songwriter

2.gif