Davis

Florence + The Machine

Well here's my first listen impressions:

- So solid. Like excellent actually.

- The brass sections, especially the trumpets, make songs like the title track a total standout, love that

- Really nice guitar sounds

- Very different atmosphere than Lungs or Ceremonials captured here

- Could end up as my favorite Florence record

- I need AFAICG in hq

H0bDaqU.gif

omfg I am so overwhelmed after reading that

I still need to find a bunch of stuff, if someone has ALL those b-sides/demos please let me know

I just looked up whatever I was missing. It honestly wasn't as much as I thought. I'm sure it just seemed like it was a lot of material because the guy who wrote that list goes really into depth. But yeah, these are a couple of the demos, they are really lq and the sound very nice but I don't really think theyre necessary to have.

BTW, does anyone have the Drumming Song promo CD? Including Dog Days Are Over (Acoustic) and Falling (Demo)?

there's a download code version floating around fyi

Can you point me to to it please.If your don't mind me asking :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Here is Flo's full acoustic set from here proformance at iheart radio if anyone is intrested -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TjWxZUDR-A&feature=youtu.be

Set-list - What The Water Gave Me/Ship To Wreck/Breaking Down/St. Jude/Only If For a Night/Sweet Nothing/Caught/What Kind Of Man/Shake it Out/Dog Days Are Over

:flutter: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371