Davis

Florence + The Machine

Need this album like yesterday can't wait any longer :rip: May it leak!

That's beautiful, do you guys think this will be exclusive for Urban Outfitters or not?

I loved everything she released during her Lunghs era (Lungs, the Deluxe tracks, Between Two Lungs and the B-Sides) and I disliked the Ceremonials record (with the exceptions of What The Water Gave Me, Spectrum and No Light). HBHBHB sounds like it will be better again, however it sounds like it will be a mix of songs I really like and some I don't care for/dislike.

What Kind Of Man and How Big How Blue How Beautiful are great songs and judging from the snippets Long & Lost and Queen Of Peace will also be great.

Mother and Hiding sound good, but not too spectacular but I guess I'll have to hear them in full, maybe they'll also turn out to be wonderful.

Make Up Your Mind sounds a little bit Lungs-esque, which is something I appreciate.

Ship To Wreck is pretty solid and nice, however it's not as deep as it pretends to be and tends to be a little bit overdramatic (but maybe i always get this feeling because of this cheesy music video). Still, it has great lyrics and is a good song nevertheless.

Various Saints & Storms is one of these songs, where I am not sure if it will be great or boring, but I guess it's also one which you'll have to hear in full lenght.

Delliah is nice, but not stunning our extremely outstanding, but it's one of these good-mood-songs.

St. Jude is ok, but also not really a song I'm too excited about.

I'm not too sure about Which Witch, it has some cool drums but it also sounds very overdone at some parts.

Finally Third Eye doesn't really do anything for me, both the snippet and the live performance. The demo sounds like it could be better though, it sounds much more interesting.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I loved everything she released during her Lunghs era (Lungs, the Deluxe tracks, Between Two Lungs and the B-Sides) and I disliked the Ceremonials record (with the exceptions of What The Water Gave Me, Spectrum and No Light). HBHBHB sounds like it will be better again, however it sounds like it will be a mix of songs I really like and some I don't care for/dislike.

What Kind Of Man and How Big How Blue How Beautiful are great songs and judging from the snippets Long & Lost and Queen Of Peace will also be great.

Mother and Hiding sound good, but not too spectacular but I guess I'll have to hear them in full, maybe they'll also turn out to be wonderful.

Make Up Your Mind sounds a little bit Lungs-esque, which is something I appreciate.

Ship To Wreck is pretty solid and nice, however it's not as deep as it pretends to be and tends to be a little bit overdramatic (but maybe i always get this feeling because of this cheesy music video). Still, it has great lyrics and is a good song nevertheless.

Various Saints & Storms is one of these songs, where I am not sure if it will be great or boring, but I guess it's also one which you'll have to hear in full lenght.

Delliah is nice, but not stunning our extremely outstanding, but it's one of these good-mood-songs.

St. Jude is ok, but also not really a song I'm too excited about.

I'm not too sure about Which Witch, it has some cool drums but it also sounds very overdone at some parts.

Finally Third Eye doesn't really do anything for me, both the snippet and the live performance. The demo sounds like it could be better though, it sounds much more interesting.

I hate you for your opinion of TE tbh :P

I hate you for your opinion of TE tbh :P

Sorry :P

But I think the chorus is boring/awkward and the rest is meh. The demo, like I said sounds much more interesting because of the instrumental and the vocals which are a little bit more stripped back.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!