Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

Supreme Court unanimously rules to keep Trump on Colorado ballot

No fucking surprise there after he stacked the court in his favor. On top of that it’s hilarious to see them flip flopping between for/against individual state’s rights when the issue at hand favors conservative values what a fucking joke I hope clarence thomas chokes :thankyou2:

Not surprised, the Supreme Court sucks. Supreme Court needs term limits anyways, they have WAY too much power. I’m tired of all these old people in charge that are completely out of touch with the country. As much as I despise trump, it’s probably better knowing how unwell his “fan” base is. They’d 100%  use that as a way to call it rigged and justify their delusions. You’d think someone with the amount of crimes committed wouldn’t be able to run for president, it’s funny how his fans are so pro incarceration.
They’re like a walking cult of hypocrites :lmao:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

11 minutes ago, The Siren said:

can an indicted president be re-elected?

Being indicted doesn’t really mean anything, only if they’re criminally convicted. And that’s territory that we’ve never been in historically, so everybody is like frantically trying to figure out what to do and prepare for the possibility of a president who is a registered criminal

I don’t know if this country has a real plan should he get charged criminally, then elected, or if he gets elected, then criminally charged. The conservative argument is that the president is above the law. But he’s not president, he’s currently just a citizen. So it’s all one MASSIVE gray area and nobody knows what the fuck to do. 

One of the charges against him is in regard to the insurrection, and if he is found guilty of those charges, he’s pretty much done for imo. Though it should be noted that you can be a convicted felon and run for president, but if the felon actually wins… who knows.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

16 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Being indicted doesn’t really mean anything, only if they’re criminally convicted. And that’s territory that we’ve never been in historically, so everybody is like frantically trying to figure out what to do and prepare for the possibility of a president who is a registered criminal

I don’t know if this country has a real plan should he get charged criminally, then elected, or if he gets elected, then criminally charged. The conservative argument is that the president is above the law. But he’s not president, he’s currently just a citizen. So it’s all one MASSIVE gray area and nobody knows what the fuck to do. 

One of the charges against him is in regard to the insurrection, and if he is found guilty of those charges, he’s pretty much done for imo. Though it should be noted that you can be a convicted felon and run for president, but if the felon actually wins… who knows.

there should be NO positions in any government anywhere that is above the law

rs_600x600-141203044528-600-Ariana-Grand

4 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

The way to balance this is impeachment. If he won, would they be able to vote to impeach immediately, should he win, if he's criminally charged? And then charge him in the senate? And if so, what happens then? Since the House is majority Republican, there might not even be a chance for this until 2026. Fuck me, I want out of here so fucking bad.

I have a feeling Nicki Haley will end up being his running mate, unfortunately. So if he is impeached, we'd have her to deal with next.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Mixed feelings on this ruling. 

To be honest, it’s probably best to let the voters decide. If Trump got kicked off the ballots in select “blue” states, we might be looking at another Jan 6 situation.

I’m not condoning that type of behavior, but vote his ass out if you don’t want him to be re-elected. 

This was a unanimous vote by the court too, so it wasn’t a decision along party lines. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

11 hours ago, Quincy said:

Mixed feelings on this ruling. 

To be honest, it’s probably best to let the voters decide. If Trump got kicked off the ballots in select “blue” states, we might be looking at another Jan 6 situation.

I’m not condoning that type of behavior, but vote his ass out if you don’t want him to be re-elected. 

This was a unanimous vote by the court too, so it wasn’t a decision along party lines. 

honestly, I think if Trump loses again there'll be another Jan 6, perhaps worse than the first.

giphy.gif