ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

5 hours ago, lindsahye said:

shirts came this was actually like a week ago but i got bolero n crop bow shirt umm for the shirt the tag is on the outside on the back..? idk if its supposed to be but its lwk dumb

I don‘t have it but depends sometimes tags are on the outside if they are looking cute! if it‘s just care instructions then :deadbanana:

9 hours ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

I don‘t have it but depends sometimes tags are on the outside if they are looking cute! if it‘s just care instructions then :deadbanana:

I think it looks cute! 

20240418-135450.jpg

8 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

ok yes that is super cute, love that she’s still going so hard on the bows

It’s because she invented bows :smile:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I got my merch today! I ordered the bow and the UV style tank top.

first of all OMG NO CUSTOMS?? My order was sent from Germany and I had to pay nothing extra Im so happyyyyy!! :party:

the bow: as everyone else already said it’s really overpriced and the LDR sticker it’s ugly but I still think it’s a cute accessory and it looks beautiful on my hair. Now the tank top…… WHY TF IS IT SO TINY???? The print is really small and it’s basically a crop top, if you have big boobs it’s better to skip this…the print stretches completely and it almost looks like a bra on me 😭😭 if I had knew before I wouldn’t have bought it 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

11 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

first of all OMG NO CUSTOMS?? My order was sent from Germany and I had to pay nothing extra Im so happyyyyy!! :party:

the bow: as everyone else already said it’s really overpriced and the LDR sticker it’s ugly but I still think it’s a cute accessory and it looks beautiful on my hair. Now the tank top…… WHY TF IS IT SO TINY???? The print is really small and it’s basically a crop top, if you have big boobs it’s better to skip this…the print stretches completely and it almost looks like a bra on me 😭😭 if I had knew before I wouldn’t have bought it 

Yeah, I have the bow tank and the print has cracked at the centre of the bow cos my big boobs, shame cos it cost more than your usual tank top, but never mind! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

15 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Yeah, I have the bow tank and the print has cracked at the centre of the bow cos my big boobs, shame cos it cost more than your usual tank top, but never mind! 

Exactly… I tried it 2 times and the letter A already cracked :crai:

On 4/22/2024 at 4:13 PM, Fireffie said:

Did you order from the UK shop? As I live in Germany I just wanna check the shipping cost now, wondering if they are that overpriced, too 🙈

It was expensive watch it 

22 hours ago, Olympia said:

Did you order from the UK shop? As I live in Germany I just wanna check the shipping cost now, wondering if they are that overpriced, too 🙈

I received my candy necklace from a warehouse in germany even though I ordered it in the uk shop so I guess they sorted out the customs issues. 

23 hours ago, Olympia said:

Yep! I paid 7€ for shipping which is funny cause from the German shop it would cost around 15€ ahahah

5 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Yep! I paid 7€ for shipping which is funny cause from the German shop it would cost around 15€ ahahah

5 hours ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

I received my candy necklace from a warehouse in germany even though I ordered it in the uk shop so I guess they sorted out the customs issues. 

This is great, maybe they indeed finally understood the meaning of Brexit. 

On 4/25/2024 at 6:32 PM, marcodelrey said:

Still can't get over the fact I've got a signed BB artcard inside my Lost at Sea LP :crai:

Amazing. When did you order? 😁

It was expensive watch it