Amadeus

"Dark Paradise" - Next Single in Germany

Maybe we should take on the roll of Lana promoter?

If a single is released in your country from now on, you must vow to troll your homeland with the song until everyone knows it's name. Give out posters, sing it while busking, play it loudly in the streets, scream it at the faces of unsuspecting people, they'll never forget that.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Maybe we should take on the roll of Lana promoter?

If a single is released in your country from now on, you must vow to troll your homeland with the song until everyone knows it's name. Give out posters, sing it while busking, play it loudly in the streets, scream it at the faces of unsuspecting people, they'll never forget that.

yess , like we should start promoting her work, singles and albums, on twitter, radios :)

Every release of her song is mega mess. Her manager needs to be fired

Dont-Mess-With-Me.gif

What has this to do with her manager? He manages her. What Ben does is being responsible for communication between Lana, the record label, various agencies, publishers, producers and whatnot. He and his team organize basically everything that needs to be organized: hotel bookings, transport, he fixes appointments, he makes sure she gets paid for what she does, along with all the other people involved. All in all, Ben is responsible for making sure that Lana gets to do what she does. The record label decides what is coming out and when. Lana and Ben hold little power here, they may be able to negotiate, but they are bound to the contract they have with the record label. 

What has this to do with her manager? He manages her. What Ben does is being responsible for communication between Lana, the record label, various agencies, publishers, producers and whatnot. He and his team organize basically everything that needs to be organized: hotel bookings, transport, he fixes appointments, he makes sure she gets paid for what she does, along with all the other people involved. All in all, Ben is responsible for making sure that Lana gets to do what she does. The record label decides what is coming out and when. Lana and Ben hold little power here, they may be able to negotiate, but they are bound to the contract they have with the record label. 

nc-angry-gun-aim-o.gif

nc-angry-gun-aim-o.gif

And?

And?

Is the communication between her and her label really good when she said there would be Cola single, many videos and it still hasnt happened ? Her label clearly dont listen to her ( releasing DP in Germany etc.). Now talk.

bitch-please.gif

Yeah the managers oversees the promo and works with the label on promotional ideas.

As much as I'd love a #1 single from Lana, I think we all have to realize that it just isn't going to happen.

Guest Dot

Yeah the managers oversees the promo and works with the label on promotional ideas.

As much as I'd love a #1 single from Lana, I think we all have to realize that it just isn't going to happen.

Not as long Cola isn't released as a single. I mean what is taking them so long?? Why even bother to re-release Born to DIe if there's only going to be one single off that album. Why are they ignoring potential singles? I thought record labels want to make money?!

maybe cola wasn't even really supposed to be released as a single? it was only mentioned once by lana ages ago and was never officially announced by her label. it's not particularly radio friendly so i would understand them not wanting to release it as a single. maybe they've had a disagreement about this, lana rly wants to release cola and they want to release something they don't have to censor for the radio and that's why everything is taking so long.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Cola is very radio friendly, don't think other wise just because she says "pussy" through out the song.

I just think think they decided to drop promo for the re-release and focus on other projects.

I for one thought Cola was going to get the "Carmen" treatment and just receive a Lana video with no actual single release.

And Paradise wasn't released as a full studio album, so why should Lana and her label treat it as one? She's not Beyonce trying to milk every song she can.

Cola is very radio friendly, don't think other wise just because she says "pussy" through out the song.

pretty sure you can't say pussy on the radio in the us, definitely not repeatedly and in a song

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

pretty sure you can't say pussy on the radio in the us, definitely not repeatedly and in a song

Really???? I was COMPLETELY unaware of a such a thing!!!! :teehee:

That's why they edit out the pussy, dufus...

The instrumentation, the melody, very radio friendly. Moreso than most of her singles.