Sign in to follow this  
million years

Do you think Lana is coquette

She was a “coquette” in the traditional sense in btd era I suppose, in that she was kind of a flirt and would maybe bash her lashes or give her email to TMZ paparazzis, but she never presented as the tiktok coquette aesthetic/persona until recently. Aesthetically/thematically, she was always more femme fatale. The Lizzy Grant trailer park was its own thing. Her take on coquette imo is much more fleshed out than the stereotypical coquettes, which duh cause she’s 20 years into a creative career and the other coquettes are 20 year olds on tiktok. 

Coquette or not... It doesn't really matter at this point. The thing that irks me is that usually the people who call her coquette see her as an aesthetic, nothing more or nothing less. I wonder why it matters so much to them. We all are living humans and we will try out many aesthetics and living styles. Who are we to say Lana is this or that? Labeling everything to a human being is so not coquette anyways :bye2: