Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

12 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I said this in my status but I want Lana to bring Melanie out on stage so she (Lana) has a reason to perform Pity Party live. Pity Party so suits Lana imo.

:pls:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I deadass just don’t want another guest appearance. I don’t want Lana to sing someone elses song, and I CERTAINLY don’t want someone else singing Lana’s song. Only established collaborators should be guests

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I deadass just don’t want another guest appearance. I don’t want Lana to sing someone elses song, and I CERTAINLY don’t want someone else singing Lana’s song. Only established collaborators should be guests

Oh well

2 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

the list would be 

taylor

abel

fjm

stivie nicks

asap rocky 

zella day

weyes blood

bleachers

playboi 

sean lennon

idk who else 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Oh well

The general public at Coachella would probably love to see it. The crowd is probably filled with Swifties and tiktok fans who only want to see big names at Coachella. I would want a quality Lana concert.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 minute ago, Pink Flamingo said:

besides it being imposibble, having melanie on stage would be the most random thing ever bffr:oprah3:

Nothing is impossible! And if Lana can bring out Billie, I don't see why she can't bring out Mel.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

The general public at Coachella would probably love to seen it. The crowd is probably filled with Swifties and tiktok fans who only want to see big names at Coachella. I would want a quality Lana concert.

Fair enough

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Nothing is impossible! And if Lana can bring out Billie, I don't see why she can't bring out Mel.

8 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I feel like her pink goblin suit would not fit at Lana's concert aesthetically:deadbanana: and at all

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 minute ago, racecar said:

I feel like her pink goblin suit would not fit at Lana's concert aesthetically:deadbanana: and at all

she could just wear what she wore for the Cry Baby or K-12 eras.

giphy.gif

Lana won’t bring Melanie on stage simply because they don’t know each other. She’s a fan of Billie, she’s friends with Taylor, she’s worked with Jack, Jon, Abel etc. Lana’s always been about supporting her friends and letting them shine, it’s as simple as that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

Lana won’t bring Melanie on stage simply because they don’t know each other. She’s a fan of Billie, she’s friends with Taylor, she’s worked with Jack, Jon, Abel etc. Lana’s always been about supporting her friends and letting them shine, it’s as simple as that.

She and Mel need to be friends so I can hear Lana sing her heart out on Bittersweet Tragedy or Pity Party or Lunchbox Friends

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

Olivia and Lana would eat ngl

People vote down my Melanie idea but thinks THAT is a good collab idea?

giphy.gif