Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

1 minute ago, Embach said:

What are the chances that the setlist changes at least 1%?

After the high expectations of last week (and the inevitable crash) I’m saying 0%

that way, if it changes even slightly it’ll be a nice surprise. 

I think if the set list changes at all it’s gonna be the featured sections that change and that’ll be it

"Don’t forget me"

15 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

I want Lana and Taylor to sing Without You x Wildest Dreams mashup 

nah i need taylor far away from that song 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Wait I just realized I haven’t even cheered for the fact that she didn’t wear a Zimmerman dress last night :oprah4: Are we finally free?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

I mean, I don't think Billie and Jon will be back to sing with Lana a second time. There will probably be new guests or she'll just skip that part of the show. :(

i think FJM and i’m so serious quavo is going to appear and sing paris texas

giphy.gif

My guess is jack plays again next week since he plays the day after. if they change guests, it would prob only be Billie getting switched out, she loves Jon batiste but I kinda hope we get 2 new guests. Maybe she’ll switch out a couple songs with others she’s done last tour. I’m curious what she’ll wear next week bc her look last night made her glow

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

54 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

My guess is jack plays again next week since he plays the day after. if they change guests, it would prob only be Billie getting switched out, she loves Jon batiste but I kinda hope we get 2 new guests. Maybe she’ll switch out a couple songs with others she’s done last tour. I’m curious what she’ll wear next week bc her look last night made her glow

Tbh I think is most likely what will happen

Maybe we’ll get Father John Misty this next weekend?? The setlist had Let the light in with FJM crossed out. :ahh:

edit: Etienne Ortega shared the setlist on Instagram 

Oh, I also saw the stuntman who’s behind the motorbikes confirm that she’ll enter the stage with them for her second show too (which I think we all could’ve guessed but still, it’s nice to know!). :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

ok. I'm ready for round 2 

Same, but plz lana structure the setlist better this time (and for the love of god swap out bartender with something from honeymoon)

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

Tbh I think is most likely what will happen

yeah trying to not get my hopes up in terms of the setlist. At the very least, I think its safe to say the sound will be improving next week :runs: 

She'll feel more confident performing too

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Maybe we’ll get Father John Misty this next weekend?? The setlist had Let the light in with FJM crossed out. :ahh:

edit: Etienne Ortega shared the setlist on Instagram 

i hope she switches Jon with FJM :bebe: LTLI would be a perfect song for Coachella 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄