Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

lana has a history of hating FUN everything that's FUN get cut like allahside live so i thought since the bikes were indeed a lot of fun they would get the chop but since they stay we win!!

5 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

OK, so we all assumed Taylor was going to weekend one, but do we have any confirmation that she was ever there at all? Now I’m wondering if maybe she will be at weekend and involved in some someway?

Her album releases on the 19th so i doubt it. She was spotted at a sushi place in LA last night so not at coachella at all. It was just journalists looking for easy clicks i guess

1 hour ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

so question. would you rather her perform ltli, but with Nikki Lane, or not at all? 

This is an evil question. You’ve ruined my night. 

Not at all i think lol, just cause i’m tired of being so close yet so far from a proper FJM collab

34 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

hey guys i’m here back with some delusion

so ben just posted about lanas set on instagram and lanas pianist commented there’s more to come, which ben confirmed.

earlier today, byron posted the coachella weekend list with beautiful people beautiful problems playing as the song 

fjm and stevie nicks as next weeks guests 🧘‍♀️

I’m so sick of her team overhyping her :thumb2:

After yesterday I refuse to be Delulu and assume the ‘more things to come’ is another identical show next week 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Me going through his tags, comments and stories to find out who that biker daddy is

spinn.gif

This gif should be an emote immediately 

Byron said there’s more coming so I’m assuming next guests along with a new wardrobe, potentially a slight change in her setlist. I’m hoping FJM gets brought on as a guest and they do Let The Light In. I also don’t think Taylor is likely to perform with Lana. Taylor is extremely busy and doesn’t do festivals. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

11 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Byron said there’s more coming so I’m assuming next guests along with a new wardrobe, potentially a slight change in her setlist. I’m hoping FJM gets brought on as a guest and they do Let The Light In. I also don’t think Taylor is likely to perform with Lana. Taylor is extremely busy and doesn’t do festivals. 

🤞 

19 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

My predictions:

same setlist except slightly different guests

thats it

yeah I don't think it'll have any major changes, which is okay

I just want her to be more confident vocally, that really was my main issue with the show; she avoided singing so many parts it was quite annoying tbh

I really hope Billie shows up again next weekend but maybe that's not to be expected. Father John Misty also sounds like a good pick but I hope they leave Candy Necklaces on the setlist only because of the pole dance portion. Let's hope the outfits/hair are not as different as this was the best Lana's looked in years.

8 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I’m so sick of her team overhyping her :thumb2:

After yesterday I refuse to be Delulu and assume the ‘more things to come’ is another identical show next week 

so true hahahajhejdhsjaj

i do think stevie is the most likely guest to replace billie though since she is touring. i don’t think we will have billie again but maybe!

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

It would be better if she sings A&W or something upbeat as soon as she gets off the bike, the intro is good but it’s anticlimactic as she just sits on the stage says hello and move onto Without You. 

Yess I really expected her to start singing either while going on stage or right when she sat down… But then she sat down and set the tone for what was to come with having to do a mic check. In general I just hope some of the transitions between songs will be improved so that there’s a more natural flow to it all