Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Final Results on pg. 30)

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

lucky for me i was wearing my sleeping wig... my real hair is intact and rooted into my scalp... try again horse lady :makeup:

oop, mitski short hair when.

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

lucky for me i was wearing my sleeping wig... my real hair is intact and rooted into my scalp... try again horse lady :makeup:

mitski u gotta toss this lady into ur washing machine heart- and keep her there :smh:

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

oop, mitski short hair when.

i actually cut my hair for my recent tour - i went for the chic minimal shaggy mullet look 

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

mitski u gotta toss this lady into ur washing machine heart- and keep her there :smh:

maybe, just maybe, i could drive out to where dust devils dance and leave ha there

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i actually cut my hair for my recent tour - i went for the chic minimal shaggy mullet look 

maybe, just maybe, i could drive out to where dust devils dance and leave ha there

takes off megan mask to reveal...

Spoiler

53697284292_6062d12b67_z.jpg

TWIN REVEAL

56 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

takes off megan mask to reveal...

Reveal hidden contents

53697284292_6062d12b67_z.jpg

TWIN REVEAL

girl if you don’t get ur ass back to the eliminated contestants house rn..

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Rejects Resort Update!

Spoiler

iNnCWI.jpg

Megan Thee Stallion is now being DETAINED by the C.U.N.T Police Force- she will not be bothering any of the contestants anymore with her "twinning" skin suits. 

Where did she get those anyways? Probably from Taylor

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

but you're wearing lime green in your confessional.......... 

someone has to promote brat...

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

2 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Rejects Resort Update!

Hide contents

iNnCWI.jpg

Megan Thee Stallion is now being DETAINED by the C.U.N.T Police Force- she will not be bothering any of the contestants anymore with her "twinning" skin suits. 

Where did she get those anyways? Probably from Taylor

Megan was never real. It was always mitslay. Mitski's evil telekinetic twin

Confessional:

Spoiler

I think the other girls have noticed my absence during this week's challenge and It's been a hard week for me. My best friends (Jane @Say Yes to Heaven and Miranda @lmdr) were eliminated last night and I had a hard time trying to sleep at night knowing that they're no longer here with me. Just their spirits... I can still feel them with me... I feel proud to win but this left me a weird bittersweet taste in my mouth

I know Tinashe has been feeling some type of way about the sabotage, but this is my revenge for all the lies she has been spreading around the house. I tried my best to talk this out, but she is still going off on me and forcing me to smoke her Tinashe weed. What a crazy chick!

IMG-5983.jpg

For today's submission..

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

IMG-6107-1.png

To honor my fallen sisters, I am wearing a beautiful gray gown by Le Putona, made with the most exotic fabrics from Mongolia and Paris. This is a tribute to my beautiful sister, Miranda, who just passed away from Ligma. I think it is so important for us, fashion models, to raise awareness on other topics. Just like Amy Winehouse once said, 'Fashion is not just about being pretty, it's about Ligma too.'

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

*voiceover*

in light of all models submitting their weeks looks, mitski has gone to the garden for a cigarette to cool her nerves about the results

:tiffany4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif