Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

The good news is that the storms are sending a gust front out ahead, so it should cool down noticeably, before the rain floods in :flop:

IMG-0976.jpg

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I have to wake up at 7 am for work and rn it's 2 am in poland... but fuck it I am still working remotely soo I will be fine... I need to watch it in case she will announce anythinggg!! :ahh:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Just now, honey dew said:

Oh she knows the storm is coming it’s all part of the show. She’ll debut The Mirror and Tough at the end as the storm hits Boston and then

w5eAdD.gif

Manifesting Thunder :smile:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Oh she knows the storm is coming it’s all part of the show. She’ll debut The Mirror and Tough at the end as the storm hits Boston and then

w5eAdD.gif

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THAT WAS REAL HELL IM SO DUMB

Why does Lana always attract stormy/thunder weather , in Milan there was literally a fat lightning cloud looming nearby, Porto was also being heavily rained on, like that woman changed continents and it’s still happening lol

2 minutes ago, Enco said:

There seems to be bad connection I found another tik tok live but it’s paused. It’s over for us LIPSTERS

What are the accounts streaming?

I fear the streams may not be great tonight - someone else who said they would stream on IG, slothdelrey, tweeted out that she's barely able to connect to any service x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

w5eAdD.gif

omg did i just witness ppl die on this gif:air2:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

w5eAdD.gif

Let’s not joke about that

1 minute ago, Elle said:

What are the accounts streaming?

I fear the streams may not be great tonight - someone else who said they would stream on IG, slothdelrey, tweeted out that she's barely able to connect to any service x

oh god..