Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

28 minutes ago, pinewoodlogs said:

im not trying to defend the stadium at all because it was ass backwards but the entire show they gave pit free water bottles. as well as when camping every couple hours they’d bring us ice cold cases of water as well. they just prob don’t have enough for the whole venue to get for free, sadly

oh interesting, i was in the pit too (near the back but still) and there was never any water around us :toofunny:

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

Someone who was there......... How intimate were her and Quavo acting on stage??? Do we think there could be something or it's just for the collab?

2 minutes ago, lilacheaven said:

Someone who was there......... How intimate were her and Quavo acting on stage??? Do we think there could be something or it's just for the collab?

My impression was sexual tension 😭😭😭 they seem to be more than comfortable with each other. There was also quite an intense passionate way their eyes kept meeting, but it could’ve just been performance. 

faSE.gif

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

My impression was sexual tension 😭😭😭 they seem to be more than comfortable with each other. There was also quite an intense passionate way their eyes kept meeting, but it could’ve just been performance. 

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING from the videos circulating on Insta... Like they were kinda staring in a very intense way while singing

3 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

now fenway...i'm not sure how often they host concerts there but it doesn't seem like they quite know how to work with concert crowds :oopna2: i know there's no way situations like these are going to be handled perfectly but the staff were sooo rude (and tbf some of the fans were too) trying to get people to move, there was a point where one lady was literally just screaming in my ear for people to move up when there was absolutely no where to go. ALSO one of the most baffling things to me last night was that in the 100 degree heat there was no free water???? they were literally still trying to sell water in the stands as we were sheltered from the storm. like please get it together there is absolutely no excuse for that. 

Ugh Fenway really can be such a mess. They definitely do concerts but it isn't their main function and you can tell. Not ideal, but I also see Lana's very all-American vision with a Fenway show. Too bad so many things went wrong :/

I really really hope she can come back some time. I really wouldn't want a huge TD Garden show, and MGM is too small. It's tough because now that she's so big (these fkn TikTok kids omfg) it only makes sense for her to do larger venues, but it's so much less intimate.

Despite it all I'm secretly hoping for a Fenway round #2 some day :crai:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

he was wearing glasses though ... 🙃

20240620_GB_LanaDelRey_21.jpg

20240620_GB_LanaDelRey_17.jpg

20240620_GB_LanaDelRey_19.jpg

5XF4K3GFPBD6ZB7RJDNRLZROAY.JPG?auth=388d

L7E5QNB25FCKFJ6FULVGRQFIBY.JPG?auth=0d5d

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

^^These photos are incredible. 

Glad everyone made it home safe. 

One other elements to be aware of is that there is another concert tonight at Fenway (Hootie & The Blowfish) so they would have had to load everything out and then load back in for a Saturday reschedule. The abridged version of the set was probably the best of a bunch of bad decision options. 

does anyone have a vid of the crowd singing happy birthday to lana? 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

thanks this is what i was looking for !

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

35 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

did you guys see the same exact thing happened again tonight at fenway :eek: they're going thru it

hopefully they're handling it better this time. it was way too hot in the tiny places we were shoved into, and had minimal access to the $7 waters they were carting around before

SRWD.gif

Just now, HeyBlueBaby said:

Can somebody please tell me the name of the song she performed??? I keep seeing everybody posting Tough but people saying she did 2 new songs?

tough and the opening song were new. we aren't sure it is technically a full fledged song as it was just a minute long intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3nolwXB3EI 

SRWD.gif